WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

God, first thing in the morning (7am) and there's someone wearing perfume rather heavily. It's like breathing the stuff. It's making me feel nauseous.

I can only assume it's the lady on the other side of the partition from me. It doesn't smell like a man's cologne.
Yikes! That's not good. It's not supposed to be so strong it smells like one took a bath in it. 😞

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

God, first thing in the morning (7am) and there's someone wearing perfume rather heavily. It's like breathing the stuff. It's making me feel nauseous.

I can only assume it's the lady on the other side of the partition from me. It doesn't smell like a man's cologne.

Just by reading this my eyes got wet. I hate perfumes, that is when people abuse them. They tend to do that at our gym. I mean, wtf, I'm at the gym, I'm breathing heavy, I'm tired, and the guy working there sprays half of that bottle.

To me, perfumes should be noticed only in trails, like just enough to sense it, not to drown in it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just by reading this my eyes got wet. I hate perfumes, that is when people abuse them. They tend to do that at our gym. I mean, wtf, I'm at the gym, I'm breathing heavy, I'm tired, and the guy working there sprays half of that bottle.

To me, perfumes should be noticed only in trails, like just enough to sense it, not to drown in it.

I'm with you on that one.

I'm practically allergic to most perfumes. My wife wears some from time to time but she knows how to wear perfume. She doesn't bathe in it just a couple of sprays.

I'm still suffering. The smell isn't as strong now but for the first three hours it felt like I was breathing fumes. I just hope whoever it is doesn't decide to put more on when they 'feel' like it's no longer smelly....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you on that one.

I'm practically allergic to most perfumes. My wife wears some from time to time but she knows how to wear perfume. She doesn't bathe in it just a couple of sprays.

I'm still suffering. The smell isn't as strong now but for the first three hours it felt like I was breathing fumes. I just hope whoever it is doesn't decide to put more on when they 'feel' like it's no longer smelly....

I'd have popped out an air freshener that has no smell but eliminates odors, sprayed my area loudly and not given a damn while doing it...

From the Rockin' Robin (Nextbit)

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yikes! That's not good. It's not supposed to be so strong it smells like one took a bath in it. 😞
We have a young woman in our purchasing department who wears really strong perfume. You can smell her vapor trail a mile away. Forget that, it's still lingering at the copy machine long after she is gone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd have popped out an air freshener that has no smell buy eliminates odors, sprayed my area loudly and not given a damn while doing it...

I remember you telling me about that but I don't remember what it is.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have a young woman in our purchasing department who wears really strong perfume. You can smell her vapor trail a mile away. Forget that, it's still lingering at the copy machine long after she is gone.

It was bloody toxic this morning. Eye watering and hard to breath. It was pretty bad to the point I wanted to leave.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'd stick one of those stick on Glade style wall plugin or the cheap ones by the copy machine.

Maybe she's trying to score a raise with the beauty approach...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'd stick one of those stick on Glade style wall plugin or the cheap ones by the copy machine.

Or hide some other smell :grincry:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

She already scored two promotions in the last two years already and she is quite good looking as well. I don't think she needs a vapor trail that spans the solar system to get noticed :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She already scored two promotions in the last two years already and she is quite good looking as well. I don't think she needs a vapor trail that spans the solar system to get noticed :)

She may not need it, but as long as she thinks she needs it, you'll be wallowing in that stench for a while longer...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, this is the first Android phone I've used which is making synchronization if some of my MSFT services a real pain in ***...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the record, this is the first Android phone I've used which is making synchronization if some of my MSFT services a real pain in ***...

Got it fixed by using another email client. Let's see if I get Android wear support with this client. What a pain in the *** this has been...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb