WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is very interesting, and honestly, I agree. In many ways, Google dropped the ball here. I'm not sure if the switch to being more like an OEM will help, but Wear needs something to keep going. I kinda like it as is, but some of the subtle changes I've seen recently have started to make it not as convenient as it used to be.

Guess Google misread it, but we'll see what happens next year...

https://plus.google.com/102714472697988147955/posts/EwETfjY5NAG

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

All in all, the reviewers seems to be on point with Robin. It's a really nice first phone offering. Yes, if I was still on the Nexus bandwagon with the need for instant software updates and a very good camera, I'd have gotten a 5X...

...but the speakers, screen, extra GB of RAM and better design all favor the Robin. And with a $70 price difference between this and the 5X at the site I used...I think I did just fine.

7.0 will make the battery on this thing more tolerable.

From the Rockin' Robin (Nextbit)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My mom is doing a driving licence test today, so that's how I'm going to waste most of my day.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I remembered where I've seen that Turd Sandwich thing in South Park before these elections. They were voting for their school's official mascot and they had the choice of, well, Turd Sandwich and something else.

Funny thing this illumination, even though it came to be a bit latr.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Pre?eren square in Ljubljana tonight( went partying with friends before **** gets real).
5a1cf05fdc02bdabe41b87d0aa1417e0.jpg

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site

Good morning to you Ed. Getting ready for work where there will hopefully not be any overly-scented people like the woman worldspy had to experience the other day. Find that annoying as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh, Sahib...for the record, good job. You inquired and found you were stuck in the friend zone with that girl. Now, it's on to the next one as that wasn't meant for you. Just don't stage your feet as long as you did next time.

And you still didn't clear up the mystery of you were talking to two different girls or describing the same one two different ways. But hey, that's life I suppose...

From the Rockin' Robin (Nextbit)

I was talking about 2 different girls. but yeah that's life

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro