WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So today I have but day off 😁 today I am going to get my cars windshield replaced. And it only cost me 240$😅

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

99, looks like Vlad at the Verge wrote a nice piece today about how people are ******** over the Pixel needlessly...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Google forgot about the Galaxy Nexus escapades with how Verizon held users by the nuts in terms of delivering updates...and decided to give Verizon final say in pushing updates for Verizon store bought Pixels? Naturally bootloader unlocked won't happen for those phones either...

The definition of insanity is...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Google forgot about the Galaxy Nexus escapades with how Verizon held users by the nuts in terms of delivering updates...and decided to give Verizon final say in pushing updates for Verizon store bought Pixels? Naturally bootloader unlocked won't happen for those phones either...

The definition of insanity is...

People voting for Trump?

This silly Brexit thing?

War in Syria?

Putin?

Oh wait I know! Doing the same thing over again... Such is the world, we've been here before... No lessons learned...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

People voting for Trump?

This silly Brexit thing?

War in Syria?

Putin?

Oh wait I know! Doing the same thing over again... Such is the world, we've been here before... No lessons learned...

You forgot Sahib's batting average

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

People voting for Trump?

This silly Brexit thing?

War in Syria?

Putin?

You and 99 should go do a comedy show and charge iPhone/Pixel prices for tickets with comedy so dry it's like when you try to arouse someone for iPadding and instead of seeing natural lubricant, all you're getting is dust on the fingers...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You and 99 should go do a comedy show and charge iPhone/Pixel prices for tickets with comedy so dry it's like when you try to arouse someone for iPadding and instead of seeing natural lubricant, all you're getting is dust on the fingers...

You're in a great mood tonight. Must be a good iPadding week

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Now there's an image I'm unlikely to erase from my mind anytime soon. Thanks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's an interesting time to buy a phone. Outside of Rue channeling his inner Chregu (shout out to those who get this reference), there are some interesting options on the market. I'd love to see how Honor skins EMUI 5 to make the Honor 8 more appealing software wise.

I still would take a HTC 10 if somebody gave me one for free. If I were buying a handset now and size wasn't the issue, I'd pick a V20.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's an interesting time to buy a phone. Outside of Rue channeling his inner Chregu (shout out to those who get this reference), there are some interesting options on the market. I'd love to see how Honor skins EMUI 5 to make the Honor 8 more appealing software wise.

I still would take a HTC 10 if somebody gave me one for free. If I were buying a handset now and size wasn't the issue, I'd pick a V20.

For free, even I'd try the HTC10. AT&T just announced the price of the V20, a mere $830. Heck, I can buy a SP4 for that kind of money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte