WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You're in a great mood tonight. Must be a good iPadding week

Just telling the truth. Ain't nothing more distracting than dealing with dust bunnies in that situation when all you want it a wet slip N slide...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For free, even I'd try the HTC10. AT&T just announced the price of the V20, a mere $830. Heck, I can buy a SP4 for that kind of money.

Well, AT&T typically overcharges for their variants. Still, I don't get why these OEMs don't realize that Apple's resale value is one among a myriad of reasons that allows them to charge that asinine price...and even then, they're still overpriced by a country mile...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, AT&T typically overcharges for their variants. Still, I don't get why these OEMs don't realize that Apple's resale value is one among a myriad of reasons that allows them to charge that asinine price...and even then, they're still overpriced by a country mile...

Actually the trade in value deals are quite awesome for ifruit especially when you know how to game the system. And game the system I did for the wife's iPhone 7

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to go back to binge watching Luke Cage courtesy of my Samsung Galaxy S7 freebie.

For the record, I was going to check out Luke Cage, but I'll wait...seems to be drowning in some serious Marvel + Netflix spin-offs these days... hopefully it is a good one...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

For the record, I was going to check out Luke Cage, but I'll wait...seems to be drowning in some serious Marvel + Netflix spin-offs these days... hopefully it is a good one...

That is true. Season 2 of The Flash is also available for binge watching now.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Uggg, didn't take today off because of a meeting... meeting just got canceled... meanwhile GOW4 waits at home :(

I'm gonna curb stop someone

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Boring week behind me. Glad it's weekend finally. Gonna take a nice rest, and the rainy weather should do nothing but help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99