WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

As much as I i like the color, if I had to buy the Moto 360 Sport again...I'd get the white one. This orange doesn't hide the lint and dust as well as I thought it would...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I should clarify about the Twitter account. I already had an account, I created another one just to have some fun with some of my favorite political Twitterati friends

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Woke up late so now I'm rushing around a touch. I don't have a set time to be at work so it's not that big a deal if I'm a touch later than normal.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ah, two more days until I get to have a bit of a break. What's nice about this is that I have three short weeks as well. Something to smile about.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I watched a 'highlights' show of the US debate. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to watch the whole thing...

I've come away with some thoughts about Trump. I'm sure these are known but it was interesting to see them like this.

1 - Likes being in control of the situation. When he's not he's very grumpy. He's not in control of the debate which made him unhappy.
2 - He doesn't like debates. It became apparent he had things he wanted to say and that's all that mattered. He wasn't really prepared for real debating.
3 - When Hillary was talking he looked like a predator and a little kid waiting for a bus. A hard thing to accomplish but manages to do it. You'd see him kicking a chair leg in the background occasionally.
4 - He has a very 'preachy' talking style which I found a bit disturbing. That may be why he appeals to a certain demographic.

In any case I'll be happy to see the back end of this thing and hopefully in four years time there will be better selection but I doubt it...

We can only hope for better but I guess the public gets what they deserve I suppose...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Here we go, this is taken from one of Slovene news sites...
aecc79a86d843a1e0356d6d4be3b7a31.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I watched a 'highlights' show of the US debate. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to watch the whole thing...

I've come away with some thoughts about Trump. I'm sure these are known but it was interesting to see them like this.

1 - Likes being in control of the situation. When he's not he's very grumpy. He's not in control of the debate which made him unhappy.
2 - He doesn't like debates. It became apparent he had things he wanted to say and that's all that mattered. He wasn't really prepared for real debating.
3 - When Hillary was talking he looked like a predator and a little kid waiting for a bus. A hard thing to accomplish but manages to do it. You'd see him kicking a chair leg in the background occasionally.
4 - He has a very 'preachy' talking style which I found a bit disturbing. That may be why he appeals to a certain demographic.

In any case I'll be happy to see the back end of this thing and hopefully in four years time there will be better selection but I doubt it...

We can only hope for better but I guess the public gets what they deserve I suppose...

Nice summary. Well, if people wanted to see better candidates than Trump and Hillary, they could have voted other ways. But this is what people wanted to see, so no one has the right to complain no matter who gets into the White House (IMO)...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss