WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well mostly packed for the trip. You know you're getting old when you prepare two days before you travel...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's chilli in process...
66cba15c27043801887d1ab6c8d49094.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like I'm privy to something I haven't heard in a while - a knock down, drag-out (literally) argument from the neighbors upstairs...sigh (because I've heard the noise and know when it gets bad enough, I know somebody's getting hit)...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I'm privy to something I haven't heard in a while - a knock down, drag-out (literally) argument from the neighbors upstairs...sigh (because I've heard the noise and know when it gets bad enough, I know somebody's getting hit)...
That's sad :/ never is good

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So looks like I got a promotion today. Starting tomorrow I am lead tech. 😁 I am looking forward to that 2/hr increase on my paycheck

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That means will be that much closer to buy my dodge dart 😁🙌
Been a while since you last mentioned that car...

There are better things to spend money on but I understand that you're a bit obsessed with that car. Hopefully when you do get one it doesn't disappoint.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's currently 13?C. It's supposed to get up to 24?C today, but tomorrow's high temp is only supposed to be 13?C.

Our highs are 13C to 15C. We have cool winds as well. At night we've dropped to as low as 3C already. The up coming week appears to be like an 'Indian Summer'.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's really interesting watching a country implode... just never thought I'd be living in it...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So I watched a 'highlights' show of the US debate. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to watch the whole thing...

I've come away with some thoughts about Trump. I'm sure these are known but it was interesting to see them like this.

1 - Likes being in control of the situation. When he's not he's very grumpy. He's not in control of the debate which made him unhappy.
2 - He doesn't like debates. It became apparent he had things he wanted to say and that's all that mattered. He wasn't really prepared for real debating.
3 - When Hillary was talking he looked like a predator and a little kid waiting for a bus. A hard thing to accomplish but manages to do it. You'd see him kicking a chair leg in the background occasionally.
4 - He has a very 'preachy' talking style which I found a bit disturbing. That may be why he appeals to a certain demographic.

In any case I'll be happy to see the back end of this thing and hopefully in four years time there will be better selection but I doubt it...

We can only hope for better but I guess the public gets what they deserve I suppose...

Lots of crazy stuff can happen in 4 years. Bush.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb