WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So here's what's happening. Republic of Srpska is trying to become independent (they're one of 2 entities in B&H), if that happens then the Croat side will want to do the same with the south part of the country, that is part of Herzegovina. Then Kosovo would try to finish it's own independency saga. All above would lead to Hungarians in Vojvodina to try to separate themselves from Serbia.

That's total 7 countries, plus Montenegro.

Above=destabilisation=war.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Note that when I mention certain region and it's tendencies, it's not necessarilly people's will.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So here's what's happening. Republic of Srpska is trying to become independent (they're one of 2 entities in B&H), if that happens then the Croat side will want to do the same with the south part of the country, that is part of Herzegovina. Then Kosovo would try to finish it's own independency saga. All above would lead to Hungarians in Vojvodina to try to separate themselves from Serbia.

That's total 7 countries, plus Montenegro.

Above=destabilisation=war.
Thnk god we are out of this ****.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was going to upload some photos but it's late so I'll just upload one. This is a famous dessert in Vienna. It's called the Sachertorte. I'll leave it to you to find out what it is.

DSC_0261-01.jpeg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Shopping for some winter clothes, got myself a pair of nice shoes. Was looking for a coat too, but the offer wasn't really rich in options. I did find one that I like, it was quite expensive though, but I think I'll get that one if I don't find anything better.

I'm not really a kind of person that enjoys shopping.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Reminder for myself. Never go shopping with your mom again, ever. I'm a cheap person, but that women. God.

I'll have to drag my dad somehow with me the next time I go. He's as impatient as much as I am, so we should have everything done in no time.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I seen better cake @ 7-11....

You got ripped off bro... 🤡
1. You don't know how much he paid.
2. There only is one place where you can buy original Sacher cake and if you are already in Vienna I think it's worth going there.
3. How would you know it's not the best cake, have you tried it?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Why does Amazon say they can't ship to my adress? What the heck? Found myself, what I think is a nice pair of headphones, and it says it can't ship to my town.
Well ****. I'll have to check ebay.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You bring my economy into this?(wich you have no knowledge off)

Based on your assumptions? (about 7-11 cakes)

And that is your argument? (AD HOMINEM)

Great way to make your self look like a total fool bro!

And btw... I do not need to ask for your permission to give you my opinion LMAO..

Enjoy life in your toxic free safety bubble 😂😂😂

Sent from mTalk (950XL)
Where did I say I lived in a toxic free bubble?

Anyway, not going to waste my time with this.

If you don't know the difference between mass produced and handmade that's your problem.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Is there a better fish than a brook trout? I don't think so. I could have this every day, I wouldn't complain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb