WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah a fairly big one today too, three-o. Had a great day and managed to spend quality time with the family. Got some money to help with the costs of the new camera I will be getting next month, the Sony A99 II
Happy birthday! 🎂

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah a fairly big one today too, three-o. Had a great day and managed to spend quality time with the family. Got some money to help with the costs of the new camera I will be getting next month, the Sony A99 II

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great time...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

She's stable :) well I assume she is. I'll be getting to know her more. Anyways I am going to make sure that it doesn't turn out like my ex ;)
Here's a tip. A relationship is two people.

Some times things just don't work. There's nothing you can do about it.

That's life.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Lost interest in old trash. Completely. Don't know why though, but I'm begingin to like "newer" bands more and more. Such as Evanescence. What a goddess she is.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I've got a 1 1/2hr drive home now. Always fun living out of the way

I have a 1 hour in the AM and 1 hour in the evening drive tomorrow - from Minneapolis to Wisconsin. Man, this is getting old. This supplier better get this trial right, I have been working on this project since December 2014.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I just saw a Youtube ad on our regional basketball league, ABA. It was on thr court. How strange, I mean, do they really have to advertise, who hasn't heard of Youtube?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just saw a Youtube ad on our regional basketball league, ABA. It was on thr court. How strange, I mean, do they really have to advertise, who hasn't heard of Youtube?

It's about maintaining the brand in your head. They're up against Amazon Prime and Netflix and others so advertising is important.

Think about Coca Cola ads, or iPhone ads or anything else for that matter. They're all big brands who advertise. Going by your reasoning, why should they?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a 1 hour in the AM and 1 hour in the evening drive tomorrow - from Minneapolis to Wisconsin. Man, this is getting old. This supplier better get this trial right, I have been working on this project since December 2014.

My commute is an hour every day. :p But I feel for you man. Nothing worse than working with a vendor for so long and have them fail.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lost interest in old trash. Completely. Don't know why though, but I'm begingin to like "newer" bands more and more. Such as Evanescence. What a goddess she is.

Evanescence? Is that band still around? Some songs are OK but I'll say this, you start liking Creed and I'll disown you. :p I'm so glad that quasi religious spiritual rock thing is gone... sort of...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99