WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's about maintaining the brand in your head. They're up against Amazon Prime and Netflix and others so advertising is important.

Think about Coca Cola ads, or iPhone ads or anything else for that matter. They're all big brands who advertise. Going by your reasoning, why should they?

It makes sense when you put it that way.

While we're on Youtube, how's that Red thing doing? I've been very sceptical about it when it was announced.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Evanescence? Is that band still around? Some songs are OK but I'll say this, you start liking Creed and I'll disown you. :p I'm so glad that quasi religious spiritual rock thing is gone... sort of...

Creed? Never heard of them, I'll have to check. And no, I don't like christian rock, or whatever it's called. I'm a Behemoth fan for god's sake :D.

Back to Evanescence. They do still exist, in fact, they're supposed to issue a new album very soon. Just like Tool is. I hope they don't go Tool's way.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I never knew Evanescence was a christian rock group. I've always thought they were nu metal if we're to judge by their "Bring me to life" song.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Try cider. Not that I want you to turn into an alcho but I find it more pleasant than beer personally.

True. It does taste better, much better. It even has more alcohol in it in some cases. I've tried Somersby and Strongbow so far.

Even though it tastes better, I still prefer regular beers.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Haven't tried that many beers, (I have but most of them are unknown to you guys since they're Balkan beers), but Carlsberg seemed the best to me. Amstel is not too far away.

The biggest let downs were definitelly Heineken and Corona.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Haven't tried that many beers, (I have but most of them are unknown to you guys since they're Balkan beers), but Carlsberg seemed the best to me. Amstel is not too far away.

The biggest let downs were definitelly Heineken and Corona.

I simply can't drink beer. Makes me feel nauseous.

I've been told Belgium beers are supposed to be really nice. Some are even considered like a nice wine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never knew Evanescence was a christian rock group. I've always thought they were nu metal if we're to judge by their "Bring me to life" song.

Well, at the time, they didn't claim to be Christian rock. Not sure what they are now.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Creed? Never heard of them, I'll have to check. And no, I don't like christian rock, or whatever it's called. I'm a Behemoth fan for god's sake :D.

Back to Evanescence. They do still exist, in fact, they're supposed to issue a new album very soon. Just like Tool is. I hope they don't go Tool's way.

Creed was unabashedly Christian rock but they too tried to hide it.

Not sure what you mean by Tool's way... ? You mean taking forever to release something?

Problem with Tool is that they all have other things happening, especially Maynard.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I simply can't drink beer. Makes me feel nauseous.

I've been told Belgium beers are supposed to be really nice. Some are even considered like a nice wine.

I think they're called craft beers. Sjnce they're not mass produced like every other. They're quite expensive too, around 2.5?.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Creed was unabashedly Christian rock but they too tried to hide it.

Not sure what you mean by Tool's way... ? You mean taking forever to release something?

Problem with Tool is that they all have other things happening, especially Maynard.

Yup, taking forever to release a new album. I'd make a Tool related joke but it could seem too black humor like for some.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's taking me forever to learn this god damn Latin. The worst thing about it is that I have to know all the varations of certain words and their genders. Such a PITA.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I like fruit juice and I know I like cider but I like to have it as a treat, not very often.

What a busy day. Here's hoping tomorrow is quieter.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

But the bullet and bought the Xiaomi power bank...
02bd5261ae957cf917c1103e9149bd99.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05