WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man those referees need to get their s*** back together. How can you not see a man at least 2m in off side.

They were Italians so...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was just curious since it's an old song from the 70s. It was never popular here like regular Slade songs like "Mama Weer All Crazee Now".

The only shopping we tend to do around xmas is food shopping. We don't do the present thing anymore and sending presents overseas is very expensive. The only people I do anything with is the parents.

I haven't heard any xmas music on the radio yet... hopefully not at all but I'm sure it's coming.

I have little doubt that I'll hear lots of it in the coming weeks at various grocery stores.... unfortunately.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The only shopping we tend to do around xmas is food shopping. We don't do the present thing anymore and sending presents overseas is very expensive. The only people I do anything with is the parents.

I haven't heard any xmas music on the radio yet... hopefully not at all but I'm sure it's coming.

I have little doubt that I'll hear lots of it in the coming weeks at various grocery stores.... unfortunately.
I like to go to the shops on 26 December to get the sale prices.

My actual holiday gift shopping is done with the Amazon app or the Amazon website.

I can't stand how early the Xmas songs are played either. It wasn't done until after Thanksgiving when I was a kid. Now it even invades radio stations. Some stations play nothing but Xmas music from before Thanksgiving until Xmas.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like to go to the shops on 26 December to get the sale prices.

My actual holiday gift shopping is done with the Amazon app or the Amazon website.

I can't stand how early the Xmas songs are played either. It wasn't done until after Thanksgiving when I was a kid. Now it even invades radio stations. Some stations play nothing but Xmas music from before Thanksgiving until Xmas.

I got one word for that... yuck!

No I don't go anywhere near shops on the 26th.

Yes they are playing xmas music way too early. Though I have to admit I haven't heard much at the moment.

However, we do have a Xmas Channel on TV... think 24hrs 7 days a week of Xmas movies ... yuck!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got one word for that... yuck!

No I don't go anywhere near shops on the 26th.

Yes they are playing xmas music way too early. Though I have to admit I haven't heard much at the moment.

However, we do have a Xmas Channel on TV... think 24hrs 7 days a week of Xmas movies ... yuck!

Ugh! The 24/7 TV station is even worse! Thankfully we don't have that here yet!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The shops here sell holiday related products too early no matter what holiday. I've seen St Patrick's Day stuff in shops in December, and Halloween stuff in shops in June.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The shops here sell holiday related products too early no matter what holiday. I've seen St Patrick's Day stuff in shops in December, and Halloween stuff in shops in June.

Craft shops are the worse. They're selling xmas stuff in June!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb