WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wouldn't know if that's done here. I never go to craft shops, since I am not at all interested or able to make any craft items.

These were in the US and Canada...I'm sure it's the same here in the UK but I haven't been in a craft shop in some time.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like the thread is nudging along a bit finally without Sahib and MSFTisMIA.
I am going to be scarce for the next few hours. Stuck in meetings with some really big honchos!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Have fun at school. I'm off to bed, really long day at work today and an equally long day tomorrow as well.

I did have "fun", got totally wasted on PE, though I have earned an A for doing "gymnastics". The rest of the day was just surviving. I plan to sleep more tonight. I'm off to bed as soon as the game ends.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Latin can be fun from time to time. But when you have to learn everything from the last two months, ahh, you just get sick of it very easily.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I never thought of this, that my language is as complicated as Latin, even more I believe. We have exceptions for literally every rule in our grammar.

At least reading and writing are a piece of cake.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Sales have already started? If anyone spots a good pair of bluetooth headphones under 20$ let me know :D.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Months have I waited to enjoy Korn's new album, and on the very day of it's release my headphones die. What a luck.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I see you're talking about the xmas music. I don't mind it at all, as a matter fact I enjoy it, since it somehow gives me the "real feeling" of winter. I understand that's the product of marketing I've been exposed to since I was just a kid, but I still like it. As long as they don't become to aggresive and eventuallu annoying, I'm more than okay with it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sales have already started? If anyone spots a good pair of bluetooth headphones under 20$ let me know :D.

I have a pair of MPOW brand new ones sitting on the shelf collecting dust. I think shipping might be more than $20 to Bosnia though. You can have them if you want as long as you cover shipping :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never thought of this, that my language is as complicated as Latin, even more I believe. We have exceptions for literally every rule in our grammar.

At least reading and writing are a piece of cake.

All languages are complicated if you don't know them. To an English speaker, English is easy. To a non speaker English makes very little sense and the grammatical structure is messy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see you're talking about the xmas music. I don't mind it at all, as a matter fact I enjoy it, since it somehow gives me the "real feeling" of winter. I understand that's the product of marketing I've been exposed to since I was just a kid, but I still like it. As long as they don't become to aggresive and eventuallu annoying, I'm more than okay with it.

When you're stuck working in a place for several hours and hear nothing but repeat xmas songs you start to dislike the stuff. Remembering of course that the music starts showing up in November and if you're working quite a bit then you hear the same songs over and over again. Add in several years of that.

Occasional song is fine, but I can't handle being in shops around xmas.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

All languages are complicated if you don't know them. To an English speaker, English is easy. To a non speaker English makes very little sense and the grammatical structure is messy.

I grew up with English, so it was never a problem to me. The thing I'm talking about is that we have word grading, don't know what's jt really called :D, then the verbs also change depending of the speaker.

I think almost every language is harder than English. Except Italia maybe.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

When you're stuck working in a place for several hours and hear nothing but repeat xmas songs you start to dislike the stuff. Remembering of course that the music starts showing up in November and if you're working quite a bit then you hear the same songs over and over again. Add in several years of that.

Occasional song is fine, but I can't handle being in shops around xmas.

Well I'd definitely hate that. And why since November? Two months earlier.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have a pair of MPOW brand new ones sitting on the shelf collecting dust. I think shipping might be more than $20 to Bosnia though. You can have them if you want as long as you cover shipping :)

Thanks, but the shipping is ~33$ for 0.028kg, that's just sick.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I grew up with English, so it was never a problem to me. The thing I'm talking about is that we have word grading, don't know what's jt really called :D, then the verbs also change depending of the speaker.

I think almost every language is harder than English. Except Italia maybe.

Italian, French and Spanish all derive from Latin. They share similar grammar and words.

English is a mix of Latin and Germanic along with some other bits thrown in for confusion. Which is why English is messy.

Most Eastern EU countries are a mix of Germanic, Slavic, Russian and Urlaic languages.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I'd definitely hate that. And why since November? Two months earlier.

Unlike the US, most other English speaking countries don't have Thanksgiving so once Halloween is done it's all in on Xmas.

A lot of the decorations for Xmas is already out prior to Halloween but the whole thing finally kicks off in earnest once it's done. The endless TV commercials, music, movies all start up. The next month and half will be very tiring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99