WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

About friend's gig. It was just great, awesome. One of the best I've attended. I might be a bit biased, but his guitar playing was just from out of this world, his voice wasn't bad either, I was quite surprised.

There was a girl that sang with him. Now she's a true revelation. She's just a few months older than me, and has a voice of a goddes. She had no problems performing any, any of the songs they performed, and many od them weren't easy at all.

There might be a few videos on his Instagram, I'll post some if I find time to download the app.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

About friend's gig. It was just great, awesome. One of the best I've attended. I might be a bit biased, but his guitar playing was just from out of this world, his voice wasn't bad either, I was quite surprised.There was a girl that sang with him. Now she's a true revelation. She's just a few months older than me, and has a voice of a goddes. She had no problems performing any, any of the songs they performed, and many od them weren't easy at all.There might be a few videos on his Instagram, I'll post some if I find time to download the app.
That's great! I'm glad you had a good time, and I'd be interested in seeing videos.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Bought last year but an older model. It's a SMART TV but not a ultra HD and it's only 32".

The new one is 43" (so still smallish) but it's ultra HD and HDR.
Philips or Samsung?
We will probably buy it around the time we replace car, so next year probably. I want to go for OLED if we are buying something new.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Philips or Samsung?
We will probably buy it around the time we replace car, so next year probably. I want to go for OLED if we are buying something new.

Neither. It's a Sony Bravia. Not something I really considered but it was far better than the Samsung at the same price point. Also having Android TV makes it very nice.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

We considered a 49" but our room is simply too small to view anything that size properly. We have the wall space but not the room space.
I have a 9 year old 42" with huge bezels which will fit a 55" no sweat in the same space so I think 60" will work fine in our room.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo