WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I keep forgetting you're the Sahib interpreter. :p

If he would have said it like that, it would have made more sense.

So Sahib interpreter is a thing now, lol.
From what I got from the short, all bitt unclear and incoherent story, is that he doesn't like the moral of people working there, ethics and stuff. Maybe?
I imagine Sahib as a modern poet, like Boris Pasternak, when you read the poem, it makes zero sense, but when you apply impossible analogy to it, all of a sudden things get clear.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah that's what I was left with as well. However, it kind of looked like he ran out steam writing it. :p
He ran out of steam on the forums a while ago. I'm happy for him since he finally has a GF.
She'll make him run out of steam more often than he bargained for

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Still better than Sahib, any day...

Well, I hate typos, I try to do my best to write in English and then this lousy Lumia starts lagging for no obvious reason. As far as Sahib's concerned, I'd say it's all one big mistery, he studied in US and works there, he should be a bit better in grammar :D.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I hate typos, I try to do my best to write in English and then this lousy Lumia starts lagging for no obvious reason. As far as Sahib's concerned, I'd say it's all one big mistery, he studied in US and works there, he should be a bit better in grammar :D.
He blames his iPod all the time. not his being in a hurry.

Oh, and it's mystery...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So Sahib interpreter is a thing now, lol.
From what I got from the short, all bitt unclear and incoherent story, is that he doesn't like the moral of people working there, ethics and stuff. Maybe?
I imagine Sahib as a modern poet, like Boris Pasternak, when you read the poem, it makes zero sense, but when you apply impossible analogy to it, all of a sudden things get clear.
It's always been a thing. We used to take turns.

But sometimes even we're baffled.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

He's young, he shouldn't run out of steam...

Meh, relationships can be very tiring, that's why I've been avoiding them for some time now. And if you can connect steam to nerves, well, I sure can run out of them, easily.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I don't know if it's just me, but I get these random associations all the time, for example, Rue, you've used the word baffled. That word reminded me of a Tool's verse, "Angels on the sideline, baffled and confused", and now, God knows why, I have to listen to Tool.

I've obviously spent too much time reading Sahib's post, and the effect is more than visible.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know if it's just me, but I get these random associations all the time, for example, Rue, you've used the word baffled. That word reminded me of a Tool's verse, "Angels on the sideline, baffled and confused", and now, God knows why, I have to listen to Tool.

I've obviously spent too much time reading Sahib's post, and the effect is more than visible.
Tool is always a good listen. :)

I personally try to use an extensive vocabulary. It's sometimes too easy to keep using the same words all the time.

I should get into reading books again though. Some good science ones would be nice.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I will be going to a TV lottery show on December the 9th. They have guest all the time in the studio, various organisations, clubs and similar. Long story short, our local Handball club will be pesent there as a guest, they don't have enough players and stuff over 18, and are inviting few other folks, who are not part of the club, to go with them.

I just hope those bookies will be extremely generous. Wouldn't mind receiving some cash in the pocket of my own.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Tool is always a good listen. :)

I personally try to use an extensive vocabulary. It's sometimes too easy to keep using the same words all the time.

I should get into reading books again though. Some good science ones would be nice.

I read 20-25 books a year, not much, I know, most of them are part of our Literature classes. I have to say I've read some mind blowing works, the directions that amazed me the most were realism, naturalism and modernism. I'm a fan of raw and honest representations of our minds and our society, that's why I hated romanticism and classicism.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You are giving him too much credit. Just saying...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb