WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I found that info you shared to be interesting.

Come to think of it, that's probably why sometimes I instantly read misspellings as the correct spelling sometimes without realizing.
Hi fiend! I can get this thread to 150K real soon. I spend a lot of time searching on the web for interesting things. have you ever visited the Sistine Chapel.
Well here's your chance. Use the wheel and left clicker to move around in this beautiful Chapel.
Enjoy. This is amazing. How do they create these things! This is one of my favorite links!
Sistine Chapel

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Hope you figured out how to move around in the Chapel :wink:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    368 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture26.JPG
    Capture26.JPG
    331.5 KB · Views: 4

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hi my friend I'm glad you enjoyed the link. Thanks for all you do here on the forum. You are appreciated!

Aw thank you!

I see you around helping people with Windows 10 questions and concerns, and we do appreciate you helping out. Teamwork is always great :)

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Thanks friend! I give it my best shot. Team work is always good!:wink: You are always welcome on threads that I'm helping with! Are we getting close to 150K?? LMAO!
I don't know any thing about phones, and at the moment I'm not interested in learning about phones; but that could chance any moment!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, I'm busy freezing my posterior off in Minnesota. It is only 17F outside right now and the wind is blowing at a pretty decent clip...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So my contribution for now, aside from replies, is a phone rant, which may or may not reoccur :grin:

Of course, of course.

I got a Lumia 650 2 weeks ago and I'm having second thoughts about it now. I like it but that battery life is bad for me. If I could change something, it would be that. I have serious battery anxiety with that phone.

On the other hand, the 640's camera became worse with W10M and it feels slower to me? It seems like something is always broken and I have to hard reset to fix it. Doing that a lot is tiring and I don't get how people are okay with weekly hard resets. Somehow the Weather app broke and I have two of them (one that is a blank tile) so here we go with the reset again soon. After said reset, I'll probably try to use it as a phone for a day.

As for the 950, battery life was also bad there for me as well (even after the AU), when I had one. Still had battery anxiety with it too, even though the cameras are great. Even so, the thought does occasionally cross my mind to try it again, since there have been 2 updates since I last tried it. At the same time, is there really a point?

Also got a 550 2 months ago that the honeymoon phase has ended for. The size was really my favorite thing about it, even though the cameras are sufficient, but awful in non-ideal lighting situations. Battery life on that isn't great either, but can't remember if it gave me anxiety or not (this is what happens when you try too many phones haha).

There seems to be no Windows Phones that are 5.2" or smaller that meet my battery life and camera desires. I hate just dealing with stuff if I have control of it. The funny thing is that my other non Windows phones meet my battery life needs well. I'm only choosing to deal in the name of being a fan, which sounds crazy :grincry:

I have too many phones, and I hate it actually. I just like having one of each.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So my contribution for now, aside from replies, is a phone rant, which may or may not reoccur :grin:

Of course, of course.

I got a Lumia 650 2 weeks ago and I'm having second thoughts about it now. I like it but that battery life is bad for me. If I could change something, it would be that. I have serious battery anxiety with that phone.

On the other hand, the 640's camera became worse with W10M and it feels slower to me? It seems like something is always broken and I have to hard reset to fix it. Doing that a lot is tiring and I don't get how people are okay with weekly hard resets. Somehow the Weather app broke and I have two of them (one that is a blank tile) so here we go with the reset again soon. After said reset, I'll probably try to use it as a phone for a day.

As for the 950, battery life was also bad there for me as well (even after the AU), when I had one. Still had battery anxiety with it too, even though the cameras are great. Even so, the thought does occasionally cross my mind to try it again, since there have been 2 updates since I last tried it. At the same time, is there really a point?

Also got a 550 2 months ago that the honeymoon phase has ended for. The size was really my favorite thing about it, even though the cameras are sufficient, but awful in non-ideal lighting situations. Battery life on that isn't great either, but can't remember if it gave me anxiety or not (this is what happens when you try too many phones haha).

There seems to be no Windows Phones that are 5.2" or smaller that meet my battery life and camera desires. I hate just dealing with stuff if I have control of it. The funny thing is that my other non Windows phones meet my battery life needs well. I'm only choosing to deal in the name of being a fan, which sounds crazy :grincry:

I have too many phones, and I hate it actually. I just like having one of each.
950 battery life has been okay for me. 640 on WP8.1.1 was the king of battery life. A sub 3000 mAh battery with a qHD screen doesn't cut it.
Right now I would argue Moto Z Play and LeEco Pro3 are the reigning champs for battery life and the 640XL on WP8.1.1 😁

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

950 battery life has been okay for me. 640 on WP8.1.1 was the king of battery life. A sub 3000 mAh battery with a qHD screen doesn't cut it.
Right now I would argue Moto Z Play and LeEco Pro3 are the reigning chams for battery life and the 640XL on WP8.1.1 ��

I can believe and agree with all of that. I wish that there was a "baby" Play for people like me. I totally agree about the 640's battery life on 8.1. I think about flashing back occasionally too to that, but then I'll miss the few apps I have gotten used to having.

It's really interesting that you say that about the specs of the 950, considering that the Honor 8 has similar specs (for those 2 things) but better battery life in my experience.

With the LeEco Pro3, how are you dealing with the headphone jack missing? I have heard a bit about their phones, and if they were to make a smaller one, it would be fun to try possibly. I have been trying to be good and not buy a phone this month...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It's chilly here. This is in ?C.
40b6471b6594d6ad4fb962f37e7d89e9.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs