WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I play old country. Mostly 3 cords. Some times a old ball or two. You could tell me the cord progression and we could be a two person band! I'm ready whenever you are.
I have a Strat Fender guitar worth 10,000$

Attachments

• 62_strat_3.jpg
    62_strat_3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 5

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Hi There! I've been working my butt off today in 'Answer A Question' and 'Windows 10'
Where is all the help today. I'm having a good time on the forum today and hopefully helping someone.:wink:
I think I probably answered 15 or 20 threads. I hope they were all quality answers! Hopefully I'll get some responses back, but I won't hold my breath. One OP answered a ransomware and let them take control of their PC. Never ever let a stranger take control of your PC. I recommened a clean install:wink:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

That's awesome. Here I thought that you were just into music but I had no idea that you were really into it this way as well!
I played from grade school through college but haven't for a long time. It's something I've wanting to get back into for a long time.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Final tests have officially begun. No need to name them specifically because I have a test in every, freaking, possible subject. I'm going to work my *** off in order to keep my grades in current status. If I try a bit harder I could easily have at least 4.9, or even 5.0 average. But, it remains to be seen.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Final tests have officially begun. No need to name them specifically because I have a test in every, freaking, possible subject. I'm going to work my *** off in order to keep my grades in current status. If I try a bit harder I could easily have at least 4.9, or even 5.0 average. But, it remains to be seen.
If you stay off the forums then we know that you are trying to get a 5.0😀
Good luck!

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Also reading my last book of 2016, Dervish and the death. It's absolutely fabolous, just like any other book I've read in past few months.
I have to say, I haven't enjoyed reading books like this in quite some time.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If stay off the forums then we know that you are trying to get a 5.0��
Good luck!

That's probably going to be the case. Having 2-3 test, and the same number of written assignments in the same week isn't really what you'd call a piece of cake. And that is going to be the scenario for the next 3 weeks.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's probably going to be the case. Having 2-3 test, and the same number of written assignments in the same week isn't really what you'd call a piece of cake. And that is going to be the scenario for the next 3 weeks.
Young man, I've lived through these...it actually gets harder in college and grad school. Good luck.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Good luck on your exams!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm sitting here debating if I should get a rare, used unlocked Lumia 735 just because. I do have too many Windows phones (3 is too many for me for any platform, but still) though (at least to me anyway), but does it make sense to sell one to buy that instead? It has no Band 12 and that helps a lot at work. It will be at the bottom of the daily driver row so it will probably get usage once or twice a week at most.

I thought that doing a camera comparison between the 640 and 650 would help me decide that, but it really hasn't. I'm kind of disappointed. :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb