WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man, what an interesting morning I had. First I didn't wake up on time, but somehow managed to get myself ready for school, then I missed a bus and had to hitch hike. So a nice, older man, definitely more than 60, was kind enough to stop and pick me up. At least that's what I thought. Later I found out that he was almost completely def, had problems with his sight, was driving on reserve, and had malfunctioning brakes, I mean, the rear wheels would literally get blocked and just slide on the road.
I was terrified at best.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And yes, we had to go on alternate route beause there was some serious road accident. I believe there were 5 cars involved in crash, no casulties luckily.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Yawnnn.... I have my 5th semester exam tomorrow and I have notes opened in office in front of me which are forcing me turn off the PC xD and go to sleep. Will study early morning. Night guys zz :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Just how many characters have I met while hitch hiking. There was this plain dumb, crazy and irresponsible guy who rode his old Audi 80 at more than 100km/h, while the limit is 50km/h, not to mention Bosnian roads. We almost crashed into large truck that was transporting logs. I don't need to mention that we would have zero chances of staying alive if the collision had happened.
His reaction to the whole thing. Just an insane amount of wicked laughter, like in freaking movies. He scared me to death. He was like: "I have a son your age. He likes speed. Hahahha".

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yawnnn.... I have my 5th semester exam tomorrow and I have notes opened in office in front of me which are forcing me turn off the PC xD and go to sleep. Will study early morning. Night guys zz :)

Good luck with your semester, and the whole academic year in general. I have yet to embark on the journey of college.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

A lil update. My nephew threw my lumia in the pond. Though i dont know how to swim I still managed to get it back and as expected it does not even work or charge. Gave my iPhone 5s to nana. Currently using iPhone 7Plus rose gold. I am studying journalism and my further interest is in photography so i got the plus variant. I dont want another lumia because it does not have snapchat. My girl uses it so i have to, Facetime and imeesage are not part of my life :p.Lastly ios according to me serves me very well for what I want and expect from a smartphone.

Good night all , Will surely post and talk to all you amazing guys here xx

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Oh, and that nationalist, fascist, racist ***** I met about a year ago. The guy stopped his white Golf 2, opened the doors and shouted at me, asking if I was Serb or Bosniak. I kind of froze, it was 19:00, winter time, I'm near the Romani (I'm not a racist, most of them are hard working people, but their kids are just bunch of assholes and jerks), and this guy ask for my nationality (equals religion). Judging by his opening line, and the tone, whatever I say could be wrong. "Luckily" he was a muslim (sick one), so I survived that part. The real horror started when I got into the car. He talked about the war, about Serbs and Croats, about chetniks, the way he killed them with "brothers"(guess who they are), how all Bosniaks should stick together and make an ethnickly clean country. Long story short, he was a sick *******.
And you can guess it, I just played along, I had to. Even though it was everything I hate about life.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

A lil update. My nephew threw my lumia in the pond. Though i dont know how to swim I still managed to get it back and as expected it does not even work or charge. Gave my iPhone 5s to nana. Currently using iPhone 7Plus rose gold. I am studying journalism and my further interest is in photography so i got the plus variant. I dont want another lumia because it does not have snapchat. My girl uses it so i have to, Facetime and imeesage are not part of my life :p.Lastly ios according to me serves me very well for what I want and expect from a smartphone.

Good night all , Will surely post and talk to all you amazing guys here xx

Can't swim?:D Where do you come from? I learned to swim the hard way, no one gave me any instructions, I just tried hard, and also spent a lot of time under the surface, lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Can't swim?:D Where do you come from? I learned to swim the hard way, no one gave me any instructions, I just tried hard, and also spent a lot of time under the surface, lol.
I had a Jamaican friend who couldn't swim. I know that sounds crazy but you need to know that even in Jamaica not everyone lives near water to lean how to swim and pools probably are not an option.

In bigger countries the options to be near water or the need to learn is lower.

I believe he's in India but I'm not sure.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

We are having our holiday lunch at a really nice golf course view restaurant (the usual) along with a White Elephant gift exchange that is a hit. I am going to giveaway the Batman Trilogy Blu Ray Disc Set along with a Basketball Bluetooth Marsboy Speaker. That should get people all excited!

Yeah that does sound fun!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Why not do something special with Dad, Mom and you and instead of everyone so that you are not blowing away too much of your money? You can still have a small celebration with the entire family for the special day.

That's a good idea. We normally do a family birthday for him and he likes it.

I fear that he would regret us not doing something party like. I'll have to talk to my brother and sister about this to see if we could do something with combining forces.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm pretty easy when it comes to my birthday. I went to Amsterdam for my 40th and went to Prague for another.

It's a few years until the bigger 50 so lots of time to sort that out. Just not sure where I'll be in the world by that time so hard to plan.

Not sure what to do for the wedding anniversary yet. We don't go overboard for that stuff. Will just be a trip somewhere. I wouldn't mind doing a driving trip again through Europe but will see. There's a possibility of my mum coming this year and I only have four weeks vacation.

I do have a lot of long weekends though. 😁

I haven't been to the US for some time... Not in a hurry to return at this point.

Which area of the US?

It sounds like you have fun birthdays.

Ohh okay, I see. A driving trip through Europe sounds interesting but it sounds like you have time as you said.

Can't say I blame you there. I'm from Maryland, which is one of the states that borders DC.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Man, what an interesting morning I had. First I didn't wake up on time, but somehow managed to get myself ready for school, then I missed a bus and had to hitch hike. So a nice, older man, definitely more than 60, was kind enough to stop and pick me up. At least that's what I thought. Later I found out that he was almost completely def, had problems with his sight, was driving on reserve, and had malfunctioning brakes, I mean, the rear wheels would literally get blocked and just slide on the road.
I was terrified at best.

Whoa that sounds scary. Did you make it in time?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Awful news. Son of my biology professor in high school died yesterday. He was only 18, he went climbing and apparently he slipped :( How horrible does something like that have to be for a parent.. 😞

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb