WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Awful news. Son of my biology professor in high school died yesterday. He was only 18, he went climbing and apparently he slipped :( How horrible does something like that have to be for a parent.. 

I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and to his family.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I also had fun driving today in the morning. It was foggy and Monday and people forget how to drive during the weekend so there was a traffic jam.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I had a Jamaican friend who couldn't swim. I know that sounds crazy but you need to know that even in Jamaica not everyone lives near water to lean how to swim and pools probably are not an option.

In bigger countries the options to be near water or the need to learn is lower.

I believe he's in India but I'm not sure.

That's why I asked first. It's uncommon here in Bosnia that people can't swim. I believe we have the largest amount of rivers in Europe, or at least we're among those with the highest number.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Back to this blood sucking book. Maybe my taste is a bit different, but I'm not enjoying it as I was told I would be.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It takes nerves of steel to read this book. On every 50 or so pages something truly shocking happens, and then it brings the excitment back to zero. The rest, what's in betwen, is not really worth the struggle.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It sounds like you have fun birthdays.

Ohh okay, I see. A driving trip through Europe sounds interesting but it sounds like you have time as you said.

Can't say I blame you there. I'm from Maryland, which is one of the states that borders DC.
I've been to Baltimore and Washington DC. I'm originally from Toronto Canada. I've driven up and down the East coast a few times. 😁

I did a bit of an introduction when I joined this thread so long ago. 😜 I'm on the first few pages.

There's a few places I still want to see in the US so I do plan to visit there again. Just not sure when.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Awful news. Son of my biology professor in high school died yesterday. He was only 18, he went climbing and apparently he slipped :( How horrible does something like that have to be for a parent.. 😞
I lost my son when he was 23. You never get over it. Never!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I've been to Baltimore and Washington DC. I'm originally from Toronto Canada. I've driven up and down the East coast a few times. ��

I did a bit of an introduction when I joined this thread so long ago. �� I'm on the first few pages.

There's a few places I still want to see in the US so I do plan to visit there again. Just not sure when.

Nice! I live between the two.

I figured that you were well-traveled but whoa you really are! That's very cool. Going to peep the introductory pages.

Edit: I peeped them and stand by my statement.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think I have gotten to the point where I'm waiting for my day off. It's only Tuesday. Is this sad? Maybe a little bit...
At least next week is a two day week for me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I take back what I said about considering the 735. At this point, I am really fickle about phones, and it would be silly to buy another (I have 3, gotta do something about that) Windows phone, no matter how cheap it might be.

The rumored Blackberry Mercury looks really interesting though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077