WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Do you mean like a different kind of job altogether or a different company/area for the same kind of job?

First job = mostly technology/process/product development
Second job = Advanced manufacturing / product development including front end - getting inputs to come up with new designs
Third job = Manufacturing engineering / Value engineering / Platform/component engineering/development

All jobs in the same area, life saving medical devices.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm jealous.
So far I have only managed 18 countries.
But I believe it will double easily in the next 10 odd years as my kid has the wanderlust bug as well. Has 8 countries done in 6 years of existence😊
Well that is nice, I'm on 7 at the moment but hopefully I will manage to clock them up a bit more.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

First job = mostly technology/process/product development
Second job = Advanced manufacturing / product development including front end - getting inputs to come up with new designs
Third job = Manufacturing engineering / Value engineering / Platform/component engineering/development

All jobs in the same area, life saving medical devices.

Wow, all of your jobs sound fascinating. Many props to what you do.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been to more countries than to provinces at where I live. I'm a tourist in my own country still.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been to more countries than to provinces at where I live. I'm a tourist in my own country still.
I'm very much like that with Canada. I've only made to three other provinces in Canada so far. One was very close, Quebec. Only six hours driving to Montreal from Toronto.

Funny thing is, six hours of driving in the EU could easily put you through several countries in some places.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys... just checking in. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'd like to wish everyone that celebrates the holiday a very Merry Christmas this year!

I'm still on the wagon btw... it's been over 6 weeks since my last cigarette!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Rue... remember that "file program" I asked you about a while back? I can never remember the name of it or find it lol

It was like a file size/file explorer/directory type program...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Rue... remember that "file program" I asked you about a while back? I can never remember the name of it or find it lol

It was like a file size/file explorer/directory type program...

I'll take a stab and go with ExplorerXp

I can't link to it as I'm at work.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Been playing No Man's Sky a LOT since the Foundation Update.... OMG is it amazing!

Here's my latest base I built. (and I'm using the "Big Things" mod)

NMS 2016-12-13 21-34-21.jpg

NMS 2016-12-13 22-09-29.jpg

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys... just checking in. I hope everyone is doing well, and I'd like to wish everyone that celebrates the holiday a very Merry Christmas this year!

I'm still on the wagon btw... it's been over 6 weeks since my last cigarette!
Ed, that's great to hear! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Happy Xmas to you and yours.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

It must have been some time ago as I can't even recall the conversation! LOL!
lol that's ok.. it was in this thread. I'll have to take a look back and see what it was.

Every now and then, I'll have a thought about a use for that program. For some reason though, I can't seem to keep track of it. I thought I had it installed, but then I remembered I did a full clean install of Win10 on these new drives (SSD and the 3TB spinner) after my previous drives crashed.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ed, that's great to hear! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Happy Xmas to you and yours.

Thanks Laura! Oh hey, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I found a huge used vinyl record store here in town (about 40-45 min away). Decent prices.. I bought 5 records there last weekend for about 30 bucks total. I can't wait to go back!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Laura! Oh hey, I don't know if I mentioned it, but I found a huge used vinyl record store here in town (about 40-45 min away). Decent prices.. I bought 5 records there last weekend for about 30 bucks total. I can't wait to go back!
You're welcome Ed. 😊

That's awesome you found that record store.

BTW I got a new keyboard and a Keyboard for Dummies book so I can learn all the settings on it, since it's a lot different from Hammond organ.

I'm enjoying learning my new toy and I know I'll enjoy playing it once I figure out the settings and get my hands back in shape. 🎹

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol that's ok.. it was in this thread. I'll have to take a look back and see what it was.

Every now and then, I'll have a thought about a use for that program. For some reason though, I can't seem to keep track of it. I thought I had it installed, but then I remembered I did a full clean install of Win10 on these new drives (SSD and the 3TB spinner) after my previous drives crashed.

If I had more of a reference I may be able to help but the only file explorer app I used to use is the one I mentioned.

But I have used a lot of different applications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)