WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I got the 735 today and it looks just like a new device. The last person upgraded it to Windows 10 Mobile, which saves me work! Updating it now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Finally bit the bullet to try Spotify Premium for .99 cents. The fact that you can start a song on your computer and transfer it to continue playing on your phone has blown my mind. Of course, that doesn't work for Windows Phone, but the app seems to work fine in my experience on there too. I hear a lot about Google Play Music but since it's not on W10M, that's a non starter. Groove has a lot of holes for what I listen to, so this is nice!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Thank you! We'll see. So far I'm liking it but work will be the real test for me.
Jinxed myself. Had a phone call and it was complete garbage so it's going back. I have never had that happen with any of my phones, so the root is the phone. I called the same person on another phone and everything was just fine.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Finally bit the bullet to try Spotify Premium for .99 cents. The fact that you can start a song on your computer and transfer it to continue playing on your phone has blown my mind. Of course, that doesn't work for Windows Phone, but the app seems to work fine in my experience on there too. I hear a lot about Google Play Music but since it's not on W10M, that's a non starter. Groove has a lot of holes for what I listen to, so this is nice!

I like Spotify, in fact I'm listening to it now.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Jinxed myself. Had a phone call and it was complete garbage so it's going back. I have never had that happen with any of my phones, so the root is the phone. I called the same person on another phone and everything was just fine.

Ugh! I'm sorry to hear that. I've never had a phone that didn't work as a phone, but I'd return it if that were the case.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Spent this whole weekend studying physics. Can't even explain how exhausted I am. Test is tomorrow. After that, the rest 4 days of the week are reserved for primarily Bosnian, and a bit of German.
If I get nice grades from those 3, then I'll be 90% done with this semester.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

If everything goes right, by the end of this week, I should start working on an online radio. Nothing too special, just playing music for start, we do have some ideas for shows and stuff in the future. It'll be a part of our local pub.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Spent this whole weekend studying physics. Can't even explain how exhausted I am. Test is tomorrow. After that, the rest 4 days of the week are reserved for primarily Bosnian, and a bit of German.
If I get nice grades from those 3, then I'll be 90% done with this semester.

Good luck!

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Does anybody remember when Telegram for Windows phone first appeared?
Hi Friend! You don't have to know all the answers, you just need to know where to find them!:wink:
https://telegram.org/faq

Q: How old is Telegram?

Telegram for iOS was launched on August 14, 2013. The alpha version of Telegram for Android officially launched on October 20, 2013. More and more Telegram clients appear, built by independent developers using Telegram's open platform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99