WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, so the GF has been so patient in waiting all year to get a new phone. Her iPhone 5S has been "eligible" for an upgrade for a long time. She originally wanted to get the SE when it came out because she said she "loves the size", but I convinced her to wait. Then she started thinking she wanted the 6S... but again, I convinced her to wait... then, I think she finally forgot about the whole phone thing after a while, because she stopped talking about it months ago.

She was very happily surprised yesterday morning when she opened her Christmas present; a new Rose Gold iPhone 7 32GB!

AT&T just happened to have this "Buy One Get One Free" sale going on btw, so I took advantage of it and did a "cross-upgrade" with another one of my lines and got myself the super sexy Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 128GB!

(My 6S Plus wasn't due to upgrade for another 10 months - so now I have both)) maybe I'll take the sim out of the 6S and put it in my 1520... hmmm
Nice! Let us know how you and also your GF too, likes it! The fact that the Jet Black appears to have no bezels, or lines is so nice to me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think my Honor smartband broke...and I can't even fix it because it refuses to connect to bluetooth even though it has been working all this time. I could reset it, yes but then I would lose all my data. Restarting hasn't done a thing and neither has turning it off and then back on.

Even though I have mixed feelings about using a smart band, not sure how I feel about it breaking though.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

OK now I'm not a huge fan of George Michael's but if this wasn't the finishing touch to a crap year I don't know how it can get much worse... Really, 2016 can just **** off now. I've had enough.
I agree! I thought Rick Parfitt might have been the end of this, but no. Will there any musicians left at all that I know?

The holiday discussion with my family even turned to all the musicians lost in 2016, since I got the notifications about George Michael, and my family had seen many of the musicians who died this year in concerts. I'm not the only music fan in my family.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think my Honor smartband broke...and I can't even fix it because it refuses to connect to bluetooth even though it has been working all this time. I could reset it, yes but then I would lose all my data. Restarting hasn't done a thing and neither has turning it off and then back on.

Even though I have mixed feelings about using a smart band, not sure how I feel about it breaking though.
See if they will send you a new one under warranty.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

And we're not done with this year taking musicians. I just posted another one in my Celebrity Obituary thread. :cry:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

This support call is super involved. I have been asked to provide documentation that I won it, such as email proof. I'll see what comes of this though, as I am still on live chat with them. They have been great but wow.

Edit: The final solution offered doesn't make sense. Seriously debating if it's really worth it to go through this for this band. The thing they asked me to do is to call my carrier to change the tower my phone pings to, because that could be affecting my bluetooth connection to the band...

I have connected to it with a phone just on strong WiFi so that makes no sense.

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Take a look at Sarajevo's air pollution index. What's there to say.

vsEkaLu.png

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Called the number with no luck. I wasted 2 hours and some of my time.

I have chosen to reset it, and thankfully it worked! I lost 2 months of info though but at least it is working.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Called the number with no luck. I wasted 2 hours and some of my time.

I have chosen to reset it, and thankfully it worked! I lost 2 months of info though but at least it is working.
😞 I'm glad you got it working, but that's a bummer the data were lost.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
How does it compare to Beijing? Sorry to see that it is so bad?

As far as I understand, Beijing has an AQI of 466, which is much lower than Sarajevo's. And they're blaming it all on traffic. It's a really weird situation, Sarajevo is more polluted than our cities with coal or metal industries.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

School's over for me. Now I only have 3 more days to go. There's nothing to be done, I just have to show up to those 2-3 classes a day which are not in order at all. The first one is at 7, second one at 9, and similar. At least I'm going to have lots of time for extra long coffes at the pub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss