WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm done with Trump. Gotta write an article for that blog and get ready for the birthday party.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Regret talks are hard to hear sometimes. :(

Yeah, but they had an opporunity and it was their choice, and seeing the current state in US, I don't think I'd be that welcomed. That blonde ***** in the documentary was like: "ban all Mexican, ban all muslims, ban all immigrants". I'm all for keeping your own citizens employed and protected, and I'm not a huge fan of PC, but the fact is that there are jobs that Americans (not only Americans, this is generally true when it comes to developed countries) they simply will not do, so who else is than people with no choice. And the statement to ban all muslims and Mexicans is just wrong on so many levels. That very statement pictures the politics that has ruined my and my neighbour countries.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Regret talks are hard to hear sometimes. :(
I'm not a fan of regrets either. I do have them though.

I do my best not to make my life stick in them though. Not much you can do about the past. All you can do is live in the here and now and contemplate the future.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, but they had an opporunity and it was their choice, and seeing the current state in US, I don't think I'd be that welcomed. That blonde ***** in the documentary was like: "ban all Mexican, ban all muslims, ban all immigrants". I'm all for keeping your own citizens employed and protected, and I'm not a huge fan of PC, but the fact is that there are jobs that Americans (not only Americans, this is generally true when it comes to developed countries) they simply will not do, so who else is than people with no choice. And the statement to ban all muslims and Mexicans is just wrong on so many levels. That very statement pictures the politics that has ruined my and my neighbour countries.
It's the same attitude here in the UK with some people.

We're like a mini USA at the moment.

Thing is, here it's all outsiders. Sure they have their favorites to pick on but I know of people from pretty much every background, including white Canadian, being told to leave.

That's the reality of the UK at the moment. A very unwelcoming place. If you're in London you may not run into this nonsense but pretty much any place outside it is full of this type of sentiment.

Yeah I can't wait to leave this place. I sort of knew that a lot of Brits had a certain attitude towards foreigners but now they don't hide it anymore.

Sad really.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm not a fan of regrets either. I do have them though.

I do my best not to make my life stick in them though. Not much you can do about the past. All you can do is live in the here and now and contemplate the future.

Very true! As long as you can learn from them is what I always try to remind myself of.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Wow. I'm going to take your word for it on the politics there.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's the same attitude here in the UK with some people.

We're like a mini USA at the moment.

Thing is, here it's all outsiders. Sure they have their favorites to pick on but I know of people from pretty much every background, including white Canadian, being told to leave.

That's the reality of the UK at the moment. A very unwelcoming place. If you're in London you may not run into this nonsense but pretty much any place outside it is full of this type of sentiment.

Yeah I can't wait to leave this place. I sort of knew that a lot of Brits had a certain attitude towards foreigners but now they don't hide it anymore.

Sad really.

At least we don't have those problems, it's actually quite the opposite, people are leaving in masses. I believe around 80.000 young and highly educated, both men and women, has left Bosnia in the last few years. It's more than scary. There are just under 2 milion Bosnians spread across the globe, while there are 3.7mil of us in the country. Think about that.

And yes, I'm hoping and actively trying to become a part of those 1.8mil living outside the country.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Wow. I'm going to take your word for it on the politics there.

It really is true, unfortunately. I don't know if there is more than 20mil of us south-eastern-slavs living in Balkans (I'm reffering to ex yu citizens). That's like two larger cities in US, we're so tiny in reality but very big headed in our minds. I'd call it a Napoleon sindrom, the fact that you're small forces you to do things to make you big ,in our case it is only you who thinks that you're big, that you've acomplished something. But in reality, you're still tiny as hell and only being an as*****. Why am I saying this, that sindrome made us look our neighbours with despise, like less worthy and ultimately to hate them. This is a mutual feeling in Balkans, there are no exceptions, only small diferences in levels of hate. There's no hate in this post only facts, the most big-headed countries are Serbia and Croatia, especially Croatia now that they've join the EU. They have a feeling that they should have the final word. And also, mark my words, these two countries are going to make a big mess in the coming years, nationalism and fascisam is getting stronger day by day there.

Anyway, the point is instead of working woth each other, we're working against. That's our doom.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Because yes, poor and devastated Iran and Korea are going to take on the world's greatest military force.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I really can't stand most of the perfumes, but this one they got me is really nice, smells great and isn't aggressive at all. I might actually wear it from time to time.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Happy birthday! Do you feel your new age yet? Any plans?

Thanks! Well, I've pretty much wrote all my future plans here.

I'm hoping to get accepted to Electrical engerining in Graz, learn German in a year time, finnish studies within 3 and get a masters diploma within 2 years :D. Getting accepted is quite ambitious, everything else are pure wishes, but they're perfect scenario plans, I'd tolerate a 2 year difference, more than that I'd be disappointed.

Though even if I don't get accepted in Graz, I'll still work hard to finnish the same college here and try to secure finnishing masters there at least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss