WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well going out to dinner is always an issue if there's little choice on offer.

However, it's only 'suffering' if you're not creative and lazy.

Well, we do have vegetarian Pizzas and stuff, so it's not a big deal. But I'm just used to meat and can't see anything wrong with eating it, that's why it would be hard for me to give up on it.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Are women getting paid equally dollar for dollar in your country? Because here in the US, they don't. Women get paid on average around $0.75 for every $1 a man makes. Big difference. And they don't have paid maternity leave here.

Look are careers such as engineering. Look at high ranking politicians, business owners. What gender is that predominantly?

Look at your own culture. Think about the values and expectations placed on men and women.

If I get around to it I'll post some reading material here this weekend.

I believe they actually get the same wages. Most of the bigger companies are government owned, that could be a reason. Also teachers, professors and similar, they all get equally payed.

Premier of one of our entities is a woman, our minister of defence is a woman, number of our mayers are women, the biggest hospital in the country is ran by a woman, most of the TV hosts are women.

Also the biggest cocain dealer was a woman :D.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

And now for something different:

I've just discovered that Google Street View has arrived in one of my favourite shopping malls in Manila - Glorietta 4. It must have gone live in the past week. Looks like I'll be window shopping for the next couple of hours instead of hitting the sack. lol This exploring will tie me over a little longer until the next time I travel to the Philippines. It's sadly been too long between jaunts. :(

-----------------------------------------

Back to politics. ;)

Don't mind us, we get into this sort of debates from time to time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, we do have vegetarian Pizzas and stuff, so it's not a big deal. But I'm just used to meat and can't see anything wrong with eating it, that's why it would be hard for me to give up on it.
A vegetarian pizza is nice but nothing special.

Do you realise that meat is one of the largest polluters and resource hungry industries in the world? Even chicken is bad.

I have no issue with people eating meat I just think we should eat less of it. Not only for our health but also for our planet's.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

A vegetarian pizza is nice but nothing special.

Do you realise that meat is one of the largest polluters and resource hungry industries in the world? Even chicken is bad.

I have no issue with people eating meat I just think we should eat less of it. Not only for our health but also for our planet's.

I live in a country side, near a small town, so 95% of the meat I eat comes from either me myself, or my neighbours. Even if I buy some in the town, again, it's from my neighbours.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Grand canyon from the air.
3e321541b9b8bb3e52430cc5b9b1d417.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I live in a country side, near a small town, so 95% of the meat I eat comes from either me myself, or my neighbours. Even if I buy some in the town, again, it's from my neighbours.
Of course that's ok for you. I was thinking globally, not just your small town...

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm in sooo good mood. We won against Croatia for 3rd place in World Handball championship. This means so much, if we have won against anyone else it wouldn't be so great 😀

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have used a lot of smartphones in the last 3+ years. The Pixel's camera is definitely at the top of the pile. I would say it is in a different league altogether. One more night shot.

b027c630a4f22f213ad209ec315666a4.jpg

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm in sooo good mood. We won against Croatia for 3rd place in World Handball championship. This means so much, if we have won against anyone else it wouldn't be so great 😀

Solely because it's Croatia or becausr they're one of the best nations in that specific spory?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'll check that thread later Rue, Edge isn't behaving particularlly nice on this last build.

Oh, and, how late am I to addmit I was wrong about Trump?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb