WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll check that thread later Rue, Edge isn't behaving particularlly nice on this last build.

Oh, and, how late am I to addmit I was wrong about Trump?
It's never too late. :)

It's also very commendable to admit to being wrong, though not sure wrong it's the right terminology here.

So what changed your mind?

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I believe they actually get the same wages. Most of the bigger companies are government owned, that could be a reason. Also teachers, professors and similar, they all get equally payed.

Premier of one of our entities is a woman, our minister of defence is a woman, number of our mayers are women, the biggest hospital in the country is ran by a woman, most of the TV hosts are women.

Also the biggest cocain dealer was a woman :D.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/01/editors-note-gender/

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's never too late. :)

It's also very commendable to admit to being wrong, though not sure wrong it's the right terminology here.

So what changed your mind?

Well, digged a bit more about his recent decisions, and also this last one. I was kind of OK with banning those countries, or at least 2 of them, but when I found out that non-muslims from those countries are actually allowed to enter US, well that opened my eyes, and pissed me off too.

If islam was a race, that move would be nothing but racist. And let me tell you American folks this, the situation that you're having right now is the very one we've been having in Balkans for more than 25 years. It only led us to 4 wars and a genocide. Not good, at all.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm not sure, I'm not really familiar with these kind of stuff, but doesn't stability of one country effects it's finances, US dollar?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Nope, because they don't let us have exit on open sea. Hopefully we can get it, I'm counting on help from Putin and now maybe Trump too 😁

They're trying to do the same thing with us, with the Peljesac bridge, I think that's what it's called.
But the project's been on hold for years, 'cause it obviousy violates our right to an open sea access.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Nope, because they don't let us have exit on open sea. Hopefully we can get it, I'm counting on help from Putin and now maybe Trump too 😁

Oh, missed the Trump there. I don't think he'll do anything for Balkans, good or bad, he's too busy ******* up his own country.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

If there's one thing in iOS I'd like Microsoft to copy, it's how it backup chosen applications when an iOS update runs out of space.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, digged a bit more about his recent decisions, and also this last one. I was kind of OK with banning those countries, or at least 2 of them, but when I found out that non-muslims from those countries are actually allowed to enter US, well that opened my eyes, and pissed me off too.

If islam was a race, that move would be nothing but racist. And let me tell you American folks this, the situation that you're having right now is the very one we've been having in Balkans for more than 25 years. It only led us to 4 wars and a genocide. Not good, at all.

The irony is the non banning of countries that have actually done terrorists acts against the US...

Of course we mustn't forget the Trump business connections of course...

Also I recall hearing a story of a Christian family being shipped back to Iraq or Iran. I don't recall which one.

Besides, Trump really isn't president anyway... he's just acting for other people's interests (not the voters, he's just placating his supporters). You want to see the real president keep an eye on Steve Bannon.

Such a **** world we have at the moment. I can only hope it gets better before it gets worse but for some reason I just don't see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven