WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah I feel the same. I've got a lot to accomplish this year. Hopefully won't be too stressful...

I hope that it wouldn't be either. Just got tickets for a concert in April which I'm looking forward to, but at the same time, can't process April right now.

My application deadline is before then (middle of March). Trying not to freak out, as I still have time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope that it wouldn't be either. Just got tickets for a concert in April which I'm looking forward to, but at the same time, can't process April right now.

My application deadline is before then (middle of March). Trying not to freak out, as I still have time.

I won't go into what I want to accomplish. Might freak people out. LOL!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The concert sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see some pictures from the concert if you get a chance. 😊

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The concert sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see some pictures from the concert if you get a chance. ������

Yeah I hope that it will be! If something interesting appears there, I'll try to share. It's kind of a mix of artists with slow and fast music though, so we will see!

I really like concerts but usually there's only one concert a year in my region that interests me. Me and my friend that I will be going with seem to have created some kind of tradition. Last year, we went to a concert (at this same venue actually) in April too, lol. The previous year, I think the concert was at the end of March.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
The irony is the non banning of countries that have actually done terrorists acts against the US...

Of course we mustn't forget the Trump business connections of course...

Also I recall hearing a story of a Christian family being shipped back to Iraq or Iran. I don't recall which one.

Besides, Trump really isn't president anyway... he's just acting for other people's interests (not the voters, he's just placating his supporters). You want to see the real president keep an eye on Steve Bannon.

Such a **** world we have at the moment. I can only hope it gets better before it gets worse but for some reason I just don't see it.

Yup, he didn't ban Saudi Arabia, which is believed to have, and still is financing terrorists. It appears that he has a company there, so it's obviously not in his interest.

I've never heard of that guy, I'll make sure I check it out.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yup, he didn't ban Saudi Arabia, which is believed to have, and still is financing terrorists. It appears that he has a company there, so it's obviously not in his interest.

I've never heard of that guy, I'll make sure I check it out.
Apparently 8 companies there...

Steve Bannon??? Breitbart... Just go there and you'll lean everything you want about him....

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Speaking of Trump, he's released a map showing where the Mexico/US border wall will be...

Border-Wall.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Went to Chinatown yesterday for Chinese New Year.
a5a1363fedeabadf2eb3026d04729927.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Nextbit got bought out and stopped selling Robin. Supposedly, software updates and security patches for the next 18 months. Now I have a decent back up phone that was hard to sell becoming even harder to sell.

Oh well...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So Nextbit got bought out and stopped selling Robin. Supposedly, software updates and security patches for the next 18 months. Now I have a decent back up phone that was hard to sell becoming even harder to sell.

Oh well...
😞 I'm sorry to hear that.

mc_razza

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

I honestly don't think he'll last four years as president. Call it a gut feeling. But what remains to be seen is the manner of his departure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I honestly don't think he'll last four years as president. Call it a gut feeling. But what remains to be seen is the manner of his departure.

The biggest issue about getting rid of him is ensuring that they have concrete information to do so. At the moment his supporters don't believe anything negative about him. Last thing you need is riots.

mc_razza

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site

The biggest issue about getting rid of him is ensuring that they have concrete information to do so. At the moment his supporters don't believe anything negative about him. Last thing you need is riots.
With the way the country is at the moment, rioting is a very real possibility somewhere down the track.

AFAIK a sitting president can be removed either through impeachment or through the 25th amendment. The former is highly unlikely (let's wait for the mid-terms at least) and so is the latter. But if there is enough discontent in the air, then perhaps either could happen - particularly the latter.

Trump could lose the confidence of the military, or at least some important military leaders who refuse to obey certain orders. I read an article that said something interesting: military officers are sworn to protect and defend the Constitution, not the president. If Trump gives an illegal or unconstitutional order, then the military can not comply with the order.

Or the military could launch a full-blown coup. Now THAT would be interesting.

It's truly amazing and equally frightening that such measures are being openly discussed, even considered. Trump is nearly two weeks in and it's come to this already.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

With the way the country is at the moment, rioting is a very real possibility somewhere down the track.

AFAIK a sitting president can be removed either through impeachment or through the 25th amendment. The former is highly unlikely (let's wait for the mid-terms at least) and so is the latter. But if there is enough discontent in the air, then perhaps either could happen - particularly the latter.

Trump could lose the confidence of the military, or at least some important military leaders who refuse to obey certain orders. I read an article that said something interesting: military officers are sworn to protect and defend the Constitution, not the president. If Trump gives an illegal or unconstitutional order, then the military can not comply with the order.

Or the military could launch a full-blown coup. Now THAT would be interesting.

It's truly amazing and equally frightening that such measures are being openly discussed, even considered. Trump is nearly two weeks in and it's come to this already.

They were discussing his impeachment prior to him even taking office so it's not that new. The fact is approval rating is so low is a historical thing as well. Most presidents usually have a honeymoon period.

A lot of people don't like the fact he's just pushing out executive orders. That's not working with parliament, that's purely being a bully.

I read a statement by a political historian. This person is thinking that Trump and his gang are up to something even more horrible and this is but a distraction. It's a shock tactic so that they can get the even worse thing through without anyone paying attention.

Trump is bad but the truth is, the people behind him are worse. Especially Bannon. If Trump were to be removed the people he's brought in need to go with him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb