WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, people are hung up on this Nokia "savior" idea and I'm indifferent, unless they decide to make a good small phone for someone like me who likes those.
It's not so much the saviour thing it's more about if they'll make anything worth buying. Will they have the camera? Will their audio be better? What about design in general?

Those are the questions I have. I'm not hung up on Nokia I'm just curious. Price will be the other deciding factor of course.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

16 hours later, I am in Doha, Qatar.
Scenery from Northern Canada courtesy of Pixel.
3fdd901774e6672d2fe307e590272d37.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's not so much the saviour thing it's more about if they'll make anything worth buying. Will they have the camera? Will their audio be better? What about design in general?

Those are the questions I have. I'm not hung up on Nokia I'm just curious. Price will be the other deciding factor of course.

I agree! I figured that you are curious, me too. From what I have seen around, it seems like some people are willing to give them a pass just because they are Nokia.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Alternative facts, just what we needed I'm begining to likethis administration. An endless source of memes.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm open to lots of choices. There isn't one particular OEM that I must have. I just want something with decent specs that isn't as pricey as an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It looks like Rolling Stones could come and perform in Sarajevo this summer. I'm not a huge fan, I only know 4 songs, but I'm still interested in the event.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12