WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's not weird at all. It's understandable.

I've run into a few ladies in the past who confused me and trust me when I say, men are easily confused! I was never the best at reading signals either. My wife 'virtually' had to hit me over the head. :p

I don't think there's a person who reads signals worse than me. I mean, a girl broke up with her boyfriend after we went out, the very morning after that, and guess who didn't take the hint.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Nothing wrong with being single, I've been there for some time now :D.

Haha this is true but I'm the middle child in my family. The older one is the one getting married so I feel like my parents will start with me at some point.

I'm not sure how long you have been though, but let's just say that I have been single for longer than I haven't been single :grin: I think I'm going on 2 years now. More than 1 year though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's all good since you two are 10 years strong. I can get it to an extent.
I dated a guy that lives 5/6 hours back from me (no, not by car/airplane but by time zones, and his state doesn't do DST) and at that time, I was in undergrad so that was really fun. He was the best that I have had, in some areas. We just got one another really and that was a beautiful thing to experience.

We've been together since 2003.... :D

Oh I know all about time zones. I'll see if I can remember...

To figure out time I added 14 hours to my time (usually went 12hr then added 2 keep it simple). This is when North America is DST and Australia isn't. Then when Australia was DST and NA wasn't it was 16 hours. That was more difficult but thankfully only a short time or was the 14 a pain? I don't remember...

To figure out the day was when I got up in the morning it was her evening and when I got home from work it was the next day for her.

So yeah, was interesting...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

We've been together since 2003.... :D

Oh I know all about time zones. I'll see if I can remember...

To figure out time I added 14 hours to my time (usually went 12hr then added 2 keep it simple). This is when North America is DST and Australia isn't. Then when Australia was DST and NA wasn't it was 16 hours. That was more difficult but thankfully only a short time or was the 14 a pain? I don't remember...

To figure out the day was when I got up in the morning it was her evening and when I got home from work it was the next day for her.

So yeah, was interesting...

That's amazingly long!

Wow, you win. You two must have had excellent time management haha.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's amazingly long!

Wow, you win. You two must have had excellent time management haha.

We did the best we could with the circumstances we had. At least we had the internet to talk.

I used to get up ridiculously early to talk to her in the morning and since I had flex time I'd go to work later and leave later and stay up late. Weekends I'd stay up for as long as I could.

I should point out that 2003 was the year we had the North American blackout in the summer. That was frustrating. At least the phone worked.

It's not about winning. It's just what happened. :) It was very unexpected and not something I ever thought would happen.

The best part of course was getting together in what was essentially difficult circumstances but we still managed. :)

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Haha this is true but I'm the middle child in my family. The older one is the one getting married so I feel like my parents will start with me at some point.

I'm not sure how long you have been though, but let's just say that I have been single for longer than I haven't been single :grin: I think I'm going on 2 years now. More than 1 year though.

Way ahead of you, 3rd year in progress 😂.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Though I have to say I've been avoiding relationships, not that I didn not have opportunities, I just didn't want to get committed.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Though I have to say I've been avoiding relationships, not that I didn not have opportunities, I just didn't want to get commited.

You make it sound like a jail (or gaol depending on where you're from) sentence! LOL! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm flicking through a 90s music list on Spotify. Nice to hear some Alice in Chains and some other songs from that time. Not many are that good though! LOL!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Though I have to say I've been avoiding relationships, not that I didn not have opportunities, I just didn't want to get commited.

I think it's mature that you didn't string anyone along knowing that you didn't want to be committed.

I'll confess, I haven't seriously dated, all of my relationships have just happened, but I fear getting to a point where that might not work out as well for me anymore.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

You make it sound like a jail (or gaol depending on where you're from) sentence! LOL! :p

Hahah, i don't think of it as a jail, it's just that I don't have enough time for everything. There's has been too many things demanding my attention that I couldn't find time for a relationship.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Hahah, i don't think of it as a jail, it's just that I don't have enough time for everything. There's has been too many things demanding my attention that I couldn't find time for a relationship.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I'm flicking through a 90s music list on Spotify. Nice to hear some Alice in Chains and some other songs from that time. Not many are that good though! LOL!

There were some great bands back in 90s. Alice in Chains and NIrvana are enough to keep you pleased for some time. But I have to say, the best 90s band for me would be Tool (I'm not counting Slipknot since their self-titled album was released in '99).

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think it's mature that you didn't string anyone along knowing that you didn't want to be committed.

I'll confess, I haven't seriously dated, all of my relationships have just happened, but I fear getting to a point where that might not work out as well for me anymore.

I'm just 19, didn't really have time for any serious stuff, and I don't want things to get serious at this age, lol.

But I'm sure you'll find someone, I guess all serious relationships "just happen", maybe it's about it being spontaneous. I don't know, I'm not wise when it comes to this topic :D.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm just 19, didn't really have time for any serious stuff, and I don't want things to get serious at this age, lol.

But I'm sure you'll find someone, I guess all serious relationships "just happen", maybe it's about it being spontaneous. I don't know, I'm not wise when it comes to this topic :D.

Ooh okay, I can understand that.

Your opinion is still welcome though, so thanks for it xd Yeah at some point, I believe that I will too. It's going to be interesting considering that I never want kids. I say that because a lot of people want them (which is fine) but somehow it's still weird for a gal to not want them.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ooh okay, I can understand that.

Your opinion is still welcome though, so thanks for it xd Yeah at some point, I believe that I will too. It's going to be interesting considering that I never want kids. I say that because a lot of people want them (which is fine) but somehow it's still weird for a gal to not want them.

Well it's not that weird at all, I have a few female friends of mine that don't really want kids either. It's a matter of choice I believe.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Went to a small get together tonight. Met 2 friends from college after ages. Was nice. Now it's time to crash. Long day ahead tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo