WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's still that visually refreshing looking OS with limited app support. It's just a pity all the way around...but, that's life...

I get this but I can't help but ask what apps you have in mind when you say this? Or are you speaking generally?

Some apps do get decent updates. Instagram updates have actually been decent.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I get this but I can't help but ask what apps you have in mind when you say this? Or are you speaking generally?

Some apps do get decent updates. Instagram updates have actually been decent.
I own a 950 XL (again), that's why I said that. Nothing's changed.

And for me, it has always been not about having all the apps as Android and iOS, it has been about not having the few that I use (some were on WP when it was my daily driver but have since left).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I own a 950 XL (again), that's why I said that. Nothing's changed.

And for me, it has always been not about having all the apps as Android and iOS, it has been about not having the few that I use (some were on WP when it was my daily driver but have since left).
Ooh okay, that makes sense. That sucks that some of your apps have left :(

Sent from mTalk

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't realize that Tapatalk has left the platform...

Skillpipe isn't available on mobile but works awesome on iOS and Android.

I can go on... The OS is superb, the framework is too, but in the Windows world developers still have their heads buried into the win32 crap.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I can go on... The OS is superb, the framework is too, but in the Windows world developers still have their heads buried into the win32 crap.
I can't disagree with that. mTalk is a great Tapatalk alternative.

I really like the apps that are updated somewhat often, like Slack, GroupMe, Instagram, WhatsApp and some others. It sucks that they aren't all like this.

Sent from mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's been my issue...and ever since.

Been using Windows since Window Mobile 2003 SE on an Dell Axim X50v (shout out to those in the crowd who knows both the OS and device). If I wanted merely a great camera and to merely use the phone for communication, I'd have bought the 950 or XL at launch. Especially since I could have gotten the LTE version of the Z3 Tablet Compact. But on the days when I really wanted to enjoy my music or wanted to change things up and use certain apps...Couldn't do it on Windows 10. Got tired of the reboots of the OS.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't disagree with that. mTalk is a great Tapatalk alternative.

I really like the apps that are updated somewhat often, like Slack, GroupMe, Instagram, WhatsApp and some others. It sucks that they aren't all like this.

Sent from mTalk
Thanks for the tip, I've seen that previously but didn't bother. I like it a lot.

Sent from mTalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is the inside of the PATH transit hub at the World Trade Center on the upper concourse level. Someone christened it last week by falling to their death from that high viewpoint in the upper background of the shot. I can see why it was over budget with all the marble and this concourse level has some high end shopping area space they carved out.
48be69a8c82e38ee025db3c581dc8e5a.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for the tip, I've seen that previously but didn't bother. I like it a lot.

Sent from mTalk

You're welcome, glad to hear that you like it!

For me, the new WC app is nice for articles but for long threads like this, it's annoying.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the Honor 8's camera. The best part about the 7.0 update is now I can really shoot with the B&W filter. While it wouldn't be true Mate 9 or P9 level, it'll do the trick. I like the shots above but I'd have to dive into the settings a bit more.

Still say the 950 would have taken a sharper image on auto for my taste. Guess that's why people like the Pixel if all you're going to do is point and shoot and share on social media only...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I like how I said that I was looking forward to going down to three phones. Now that I have finally arrived (yay), I'm having second thoughts about that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I like how I said that I was looking forward to going down to three phones. Now that I have finally arrived (yay), I'm having second thoughts about that.
Lol. I went back up to three. I'd like to move my Robin though...but the market isn't too great.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Lol. I went back up to three. I'd like to move my Robin though...but the market isn't too great.

Unfortunately, no one would have been able to guess that Razer would buy them :/

I think sometimes extra patience might be needed. It took me almost 2 months to sell this last one I just sold. It's been frustrating me. I would have never guessed that it can take that long to sell a phone that isn't even ancient at all. Never used either and discounted a bit as well.

For me, one of each platform was the dream. Not sure if it still is though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Unfortunately, no one would have been able to guess that Razer would buy them :/

I think sometimes extra patience might be needed. It took me almost 2 months to sell this last one I just sold. It's been frustrating me. I would have never guessed that it can take that long to sell a phone that isn't even ancient at all. Never used either and discounted a bit as well.

For me, one of each platform was the dream. Not sure if it still is though.
I used to do this. I don't anymore because I know I'm no going to really use all 3.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I used to do this. I don't anymore because I know I'm no going to really use all 3.

I just don't have the patience to use more than one phone or any need/desire to do so...

As for the other OS it's the same. I can appreciate wanting to know out of curiosity but constantly switching would drive me nutty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)