WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll stay out of the mobile talk as I'll let you giants of mobile trading, buying and selling ramble on.

I'm just waiting to see what comes out at MWC. :)
I'm curious to see the G6. Other than that, not interested in anything else.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm curious to see the G6. Other than that, not interested in anything else.

I'm just curious in general.

I don't expect to see anything outstanding. I think we're well past that point at the current stage of technology.

We have a long way to go until we get to the next level where it's more exciting again. We're at a plateau with technology at the moment. It feels very stagnant. Maybe to those who live and breath it, it might feel different but for the consumer, it's a bit flat and boring.

It's that waiting game feeling, yet again. It feels like we're waiting for that next evolution but there seems to be nothing coming out that really says, wow and little desire from the manufactures to want to take risks especially with the spectacular failures with some hardware.

Software is rather stagnant as well. It's all rather dull all over.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I read an article on the newly discovered exoplanets. Really interesting. Exciting even.

However, I read the comments....

People wonder why Brexit happened and how Trump got into office, read the comments on a science article and all your answers will be there...

Humans, what waste...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had an... interesting day... could be the beginning of some interesting changes this year.

Possibility of certain ideas moving forward sooner than I thought possible.

I'll know more in a couple of weeks time hopefully.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I had an... interesting day... could be the beginning of some interesting changes this year.

Possibility of certain ideas moving forward sooner than I thought possible.

I'll know more in a couple of weeks time hopefully.

Good luck with everything!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good luck with everything!

It's only a beginning and a possibility. :)

It probably won't be fully realised until closer to the end of the year but possibly sooner.

Don't mean to be vague but there's no point going into detail until I have some sort of certainty.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's only a beginning and a possibility. :)

It probably won't be fully realised until closer to the end of the year but possibly sooner.

Don't mean to be vague but there's no point going into detail until I have some sort of certainty.

It's fine, I can understand being vague, because it's needed sometimes. I just hope everything works out in the way that you want!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, finally the weekend is here, well almost here. Another 30 mins.

Been an interesting/stressful/boring week. The weekend is looking good. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here's something of interest I suppose.

We're getting a warranty replacement on our Sealy Posturepedic bed.

The good - it will be a new bed and design.

The bad - even though it has a 5 year warranty it only covers the first year for manufacturing defects and there after a small cost for replacement.

We should have returned tried for warranty in the first year but we thought it would settle. It didn't. So lesson learned.

We're getting the bed directly from the manufacturer and we have the opportunity to pay more for a fancier bed if we choose to.

Plan is to find a showroom this weekend and try the different models, if possible. Then we'll choose one and get it. :)

Looking forward to getting a new bed, not looking forward to the 'new smell' though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news my trip to the south of France is next week. Temps seem to be in the range of 17 to 19C. Not bad for this time of year!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So here's something of interest I suppose.

We're getting a warranty replacement on our Sealy Posturepedic bed.

The good - it will be a new bed and design.

The bad - even though it has a 5 year warranty it only covers the first year for manufacturing defects and there after a small cost for replacement.

We should have returned tried for warranty in the first year but we thought it would settle. It didn't. So lesson learned.

We're getting the bed directly from the manufacturer and we have the opportunity to pay more for a fancier bed if we choose to.

Plan is to find a showroom this weekend and try the different models, if possible. Then we'll choose one and get it. :)

Looking forward to getting a new bed, not looking forward to the 'new smell' though.

Yay for replacement! I hope you two can find one that you like. So important to be satisfied with that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I need to sort out travel for Spring Break. Thinking of Mexico or Florida or maybe a cruise. Ideally I want to go to Vietnam ($465 airfare) or South Africa ($850 airfare) but can't seem to get the others in the family on board!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney