WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why? They should be used to disappointment by now...

Ooh fair point. I feel bad because I recall seeing some threads debating what Windows Phone to buy and if they should wait for MWC. Some people have said that they should wait and then make a decision after, because you never know. Some of these people missed out on deals because they felt like they should wait.

I am a fan (as I have a 950 that I like a lot really) but I figured this would happen. I didn't even think of MWC before trading for one earlier this year.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ooh fair point. I feel bad because I recall seeing some threads debating what Windows Phone to buy and if they should wait for MWC. Some people have said that they should wait and then make a decision after, because you never know. Some of these people missed out on deals because they felt like they should wait.

I am a fan (as I have a 950 that I like a lot really) but I figured this would happen. I didn't even think of MWC before trading for one earlier this year.

There was no indication by any company that they would release anything for WM during MWC.

The phones that are out are pretty much what will be around for the next while. We might see a HP X4 and some other phones but nothing from MS as indicated several times on this site.

There's no definite that MS will release anything.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

There was no indication by any company that they would release anything for WM during MWC.

The phones that are out are pretty much what will be around for the next while. We might see a HP X4 and some other phones but nothing from MS as indicated several times on this site.

There's no definite that MS will release anything.
But few months back There was rumor of hp mid range phone .

Sent from mTalk windows 10 from(Indian occupied Kashmir)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Looks like a WTF moment happened with my mail...Need to make a trip to the post office...
Now I remembered why I don't like coming to my local post office...Gotta jump through all these hoops to find a MIA package that has merely a tempered glass screen protector and a case in it...SMH...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But few months back There was rumor of hp mid range phone .

I'd personally be surprised if HP released a mid range phone. I thought their plan was business phones only.

Also, rumours are just that until proven otherwise.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now I remembered why I don't like coming to my local post office...Gotta jump through all these hoops to find a MIA package that has merely a tempered glass screen protector and a case in it...SMH...
But I got some good customer service, so even though i didn't get the package, I'll wait another day or two.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So is anyone actually interested in getting a Nokia device now they're on Android?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's Independence Day today. 25 yeas ago citizens of my country voted "Yes" to leave of what has remained of former Yugoslavia.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

None of those that had been announced at MWC. They're disappointment.
These devices are made for some countries like india,china etc to see consumer reaction after that they will made high end phones

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

These devices are made for some countries like india,chains etc to see consumer reaction after that they will made high end phones

High end one is coming, there were some leaks. But what you've said doesn't justify Nokia at all. The mid ranger was around for at least a year, and it was in the market you specified, China. So they had time to see it perform.

They had quite ambitious talk at their conference, talking about ruling the smartphone world and similar. That's something they simply can not do without a solid flagship. MS has already proven that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

These devices are made for some countries like india,china etc to see consumer reaction after that they will made high end phones

Might not make enough money on the cheap device to offer up a high end version. Outside Apple and Samsung, no one is making a profit in the high end category.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site

Not interested in the low end hardware. 8xx series and above with at least 3GB RAM for me.
I suppose but a Nokia running Android seems like a perfect fit they should of went android all along as Windows phone was very app limited but I suppose Nokia thought a new up and coming mobile OS would of had devs chomping the bit to develop on the platform but alas it wasn't to be. 😒

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Both of my L640's SIMs are stuck on of since the last night. I'm afraid I'll have to do a hard reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs