WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is just nice. How the hell did I manage to make a double post, again. This happens way too often.

I have noticed that you can now delete your posts on pc, regardless of if someone replies after you or not. I have had that happen too, it's really annoying.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

There are some days where I wish I was still into AOSP...Hard to find what I want in Android these days...

All OS are the same...The nightmares of being platform agnostic is that you never can find what you want mostly in one platform...
I couldn't agree more with your final statement. It's hard. I always feel like I'm good with this but I will miss this other thing when using another platform.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Bridesmaid dress shopping was half success, half failure LOL.

The good part is that my sister found a wedding dress, and she has 2 choices. She has to jump on it very soon. My Honor 8 was the star in taking the best pictures of the dresses. I was very impressed, and so was my sister's friend.

The failure part was that we didn't know that you have to make an appointment to try on anything, so we had no luck with bridesmaid dresses. I guess we will be making another trip (and an appointment) somewhere to find some at some point in the future.

I'm really glad about my sister finding a dress that she likes a lot. Whoa they are so expensive though!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ah, hadn't heard that Bon Jovi's gem for ages.

Yeah the thing with Android is that your experience depends a lot on the phone you choose. It can be good, bad, OK or excellent. I have learned this myself with the many phones I have tried last year.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I think for it to work, it really depends on what teams you want to follow. Cortana is set to US (since I live there), and since I'm following an American baseball team, it works very well when it tells me the final scores. I have always gotten scores from it every day there's a game.

I'll try it out in the next few days. I'll be using it for German Bundesliga and also UEFA's Champions League and Europa League, so we'll see how it performs.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I have noticed that you can now delete your posts on pc, regardless of if someone replies after you or not. I have had that happen too, it's really annoying.

Didn't ser that. Thanks for letting me know!

Yup, it can be a real PITA. It happens every time my internet gets just a tiny bit slower.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Yeah the thing with Android is that your experience depends a lot on the phone you choose. It can be good, bad, OK or excellent. I have learned this myself with the many phones I have tried last year.

I do get that. I plan on getting rid of the Chinese bloatware and all the other crap from that phone as soon as I have it in my hands. I'll probably put Nova launcher or similar.

All I want is a reliable and fast phone. Nothing too fancy.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Bridesmaid dress shopping was half success, half failure LOL.

The good part is that my sister found a wedding dress, and she has 2 choices. She has to jump on it very soon. My Honor 8 was the star in taking the best pictures of the dresses. I was very impressed, and so was my sister's friend.

The failure part was that we didn't know that you have to make an appointment to try on anything, so we had no luck with bridesmaid dresses. I guess we will be making another trip (and an appointment) somewhere to find some at some point in the future.

I'm really glad about my sister finding a dress that she likes a lot. Whoa they are so expensive though!

Everything about weddings is expensive :D. Especially in United States. I believe you can make an almost perfect wedding for under 7000$, here in Bosnia.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I couldn't agree more with your final statement. It's hard. I always feel like I'm good with this but I will miss this other thing when using another platform.
I've used enough phones and platforms where I know tech constantly evolves. Everything gets obsolete, and all we are "programmed" to do by tech companies is to "use" what they're selling.

As much as I like phones, I can only use one at a time. This is a fun hobby but too expensive for my tastes.

Abishek Robinson

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

Anybody know the launch date of hp elite x3 in United Arab Emirates and India? Please tell me where I can buy it from? I live in Dubai.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I've used enough phones and platforms where I know tech constantly evolves. Everything gets obsolete, and all we are "programmed" to do by tech companies is to "use" what they're selling.

As much as I like phones, I can only use one at a time. This is a fun hobby but too expensive for my tastes.
I understand why you say this.

It is expensive. I kind of forgot how it's like to buy another phone since I haven't bought any in months up to now lol. I kind of miss that already and I hope not to buy any for a bit unless it's a refreshed iPhone SE (or same size iPhone). My SE isn't broken or anything but I would love to have a better front camera.

We'll see what happens with this X Compact. (I'm waiting on my exchange to happen.) If it hits the spot in the right ways, I can really be at a fake level of peace with my small phones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is expensive. I kind of forgot how it's like to buy another phone since I haven't bought any in months up to now lol. I kind of miss that already and I hope not to buy any for a bit unless it's a refreshed iPhone SE (or same size iPhone). My SE isn't broken or anything but I would love to have a better front camera.

We'll see what happens with this X Compact. (I'm waiting on my exchange to happen.) If it hits the spot in the right ways, I can really be at a fake level of peace with my small phones.
I like the Honor 8, as I prefer more compact phones. Ideally, I'd like a Mi 5 with the global LTE bands (doesn't exist) or a G6. I plan to wait until the G6 is launched to compare it to the XL. If it compares well size wise, then I'll upgrade.

99 will tell you my phone testing pace has slowed considerably. It's just getting old for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The best compact phone I've used personally over the past 4 years was the Moto X (2013). The battery was so-so and the camera was garbage...but only Sony was able to get a similar sized big-screen in compact body phone out there with the Z compact series and the Moto X was superior on software and the radios were street legal muscle cars good.

Hard to find a compact phone indeed. It is a legacy market.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Whoa! That sounds...loud (for lack of a better word). Time to relax now?
It was a fun time though. All the kids thoroughly enjoyed the games at the party​. I'm sore from lugging all the stuff back and forth to the park. It was a beautiful sunny day so that was quite nice.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There are some days where I wish I was still into AOSP...Hard to find what I want in Android these days...

All OS are the same...The nightmares of being platform agnostic is that you never can find what you want mostly in one platform...
I'm now kind of wanting the pure Google experience on the S7 edge. It's a great device. Although my new Ringke case for the Pixel just arrived and it feels much better in hand than the previous Luvvitt case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Whoa! That sounds...loud (for lack of a better word). Time to relax now?
Ha, ha. After that I tried to help my friend start his car but we gave up after a couple of hours. It's a 1996 Acura Integra. I did help him find a reliable mechanic who won't rip him off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers