WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can understand and agree with that. Personally indifferent about it not being waterproof, but it is quite high. 99 really made the best deal possible for me.

Without it, not sure what I would do, aside from always looking at other phones and hoping that there will be a smaller phone released.
The IP53 rating doesn't bother me. What bothered me was based on my usage I'd need more storage space than 32GB, which price wise doesn't line up for me.

Otherwise, a really good phone.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The IP53 rating doesn't bother me. What bothered me was based on my usage I'd need more storage space than 32GB, which price wise doesn't line up for me.

Otherwise, a really good phone.
Ooh okay, I get where you are coming from. I think I recall you saying that you would only get a 16gb SE and not use it much because of storage.

32gb is perfect for me, actually 16gb is fine too but I don't mind having storage that would take forever for me to fill up (if ever).

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

He's still an ****** to me. An unaware one, but one nonetheless. I knocked his phone charger out of the plug a few times between us by accident, so everything balanced itself out. Lol.

Outside of that, the trip back was uneventful. Headed back out in this sloppy NYC weather for a bottle of cheap white wine and some eats.

Karma did it's job :D.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

It's been years since HTC and Sony priced a phone appropriately. That ship has sailed.

HTC is in a weird spot because they do that have much of a window to launch their offering and the fact Samsung grabbed the first batches of S835s didn't help matters.

I liked the 10 and would honestly have (and still would) own one...But the price is too expensive and the battery life is too average for my tastes. Feel in hand was great though...

At this point, the G6 offers a better fit for me than the 10 and there isn't much in the 10 that would make me choose it over the honor 8.

Huawei kind of let me down. The phone's great and all that with it's top notch specs, but I was left disappointed when I found out all they did was recycling the old, P9 design. That's one of the reasons I wasn't a huge fan of S7.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Huawei kind of let me down. The phone's great and all that with it's top notch specs, but I was left disappointed when I found out all they did was recycling the old, P9 design. That's one of the reasons I wasn't a huge fan of S7.
I wasn't too impressed with the S7 but this S7edge is beginning to grow on me. I still like my Pixel more though.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ooh okay, I get where you are coming from. I think I recall you saying that you would only get a 16gb SE and not use it much because of storage.

32gb is perfect for me, actually 16gb is fine too but I don't mind having storage that would take forever for me to fill up (if ever).

16 is only acceptable with an SD card slot, to me at least.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

My leg is killing me. It's quite sore. Woke up at 3AM to take some Tylenol. Now I can't fall asleep.

I know what it's like, trust me. I have a bad knees that start hurting after an hour or two of walking. Wish you fast recovery.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I wasn't too impressed with the S7 but this S7edge is beginning to grow on me. I still like my Pixel more though.

It's one of the best phones out there, so there's plenty to like. I just feel like they took the old design, tweaked it a bit, and vouila, you have a new Galaxy that's going to make more money due to lower productioj costs. I could be wrong though.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Agreed, mainly to store at least a few hours of music and a bunch of pictures if the camera is halfway decent.

I have just above 2GB of music and around 9GB of pictures, so that would leave not too much space for new content and apps.

This Chinese phone I'm using has a strange SD limit of 64GB.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I know what it's like, trust me. I have a bad knees that start hurting after an hour or two of walking. Wish you fast recovery.
I have messed up ankles already. But ice skating was fun though. The Missus signed me up along with the kid.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's one of the best phones out there, so there's plenty to like. I just feel like they took the old design, tweaked it a bit, and vouila, you have a new Galaxy that's going to make more money due to lower productioj costs. I could be wrong though.
Actually I had the S6edge+ and promptly sold it. This one is way better.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have just above 2GB of music and around 9GB of pictures, so that would leave not too much space for new content and apps.

This Chinese phone I'm using has a strange SD limit of 64GB.
They must have cheaped out on the software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99