WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh there's very little doubt that whatever happens with the UK, those 'forgotten people' will feel the worst of any ill effects. But they got their country back!

Funnily enough, the government has already stated (though not sure why anyone would come to the UK anyway) that immigration levels probably won't change, just 'who' can come. Which is quite amusing. As the biggest issue is mostly quantity of immigrants, not necessarily where they're from.

This should prove amusing.

Oh, one last stat from above that I forgot to mention which will bring it even more in line with the US... Typically those with higher education voted remain.

Of course that just added to the whole 'elitist' mindset that's taken over the country.

What if I were to tell you that politicians in my country have been using that, let's call it technique, for over 20 years.

Looks like we've got ourselves a first case of west taking and implementing our eastern methodes of governing. Wehooo for slavs.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Since we're talking politics. Today, the president of our smaller entity visited the railway workers who were hunger protesting for more than 15 days I believe, promised to ensure the regular pays and to pay those that have been left out. It's all sunshines and rainbows right? Well not so much.

He acted like a god. Yes, like a god. He had the most unenthusiastic speach I've ever heard, acted like he has everything under control, promised to fire the railway administration like it was that simple, like deleting a bad app from your phone, I don't know. Then he proceeded with calling all those present to a nearby "restaurant". Now, let's get things straight right away. It was no restaurant. It was a tavern. A place where you go and get yourself wasted. And that's what they did. They got to the tavern, he sat there like a complete redneck and ordered a ******* rakija. RAKIJA. Just google rakija if you don't know what it is, it's basically a vodka made out of apples or other fruits. Then he ordered, not a drink, but a pack (we use the term "gajba", as a big crate of some sort) for everyone present.

The whole show looked pitty. I felt bad for those people 'cause they served him as marionettes. They were played. They were used to the bone as a campaign promotion for the next elections. He gave zero f**** about them or their stories and troubles, he just wanted to look good in public. He wanted, and he succeded, to look like a saviour and carer for his "people" (read nation=religion).

The whole thing was sad. I wish I hadn't seen it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Spotted this little fella today after lunch. Some first day of spring we are experiencing. It's been raining all day.
5a36a7766b2facbf1f4092f1879c9079.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The fact that you can count the grooves(?) after the head on either picture is whoa! Very nice.
All I can say is that starting tomorrow afternoon you should be able to replicate those types of " detailed pixels" in your pictures as well (pun intentional).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the bug I have with the Honor 8 may have to do with the Moto 360 Sport. I would investigate this some more, but I'm choosing to fix the problem by likely moving on from the honor 8.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the bug I have with the Honor 8 may have to do with the Moto 360 Sport. I would investigate this some more, but I'm choosing to fix the problem by likely moving on from the honor 8.
Nope, it has nothing to do with the watch. Most likely a factory reset would help, but at this point...I dont think I want to do that. I like the camera and design though...oh, well...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Nope, it has nothing to do with the watch. Most likely a factory reset would help, but at this point...I dont think I want to do that. I like the camera and design though...oh, well...
This issue doesn't sound like it is worth the annoyance, especially since it seems to be the only device having this issue. Sounds like you have a decision to make.

If you decide to sell it, what would you use in the meanwhile? The Robin? 950XL (I doubt it)?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This issue doesn't sound like it is worth the annoyance, especially since it seems to be the only device having this issue. Sounds like you have a decision to make.

If you decide to sell it, what would you use in the meanwhile? The Robin? 950XL (I doubt it)?
I should have a replacement arrive tomorrow, no later than Thursday.

I was in the bank today talking to the teller for a transaction and a telemarketer call slipped through where the phone picked it up without ringing. You should have seen the confused look with both had on our faces. And just now the phone picked up the GF's call without ringing and no wear watch connected.

It's a nice device and EMUI 5 looks good on it, but if it were up to me, I'd flash a AOSP ROM on it with bits of the EMUI features I like. Let's see if the next device will do the trick...

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The fact that you can count the grooves(?) after the head on either picture is whoa! Very nice.
I'm able to do that with both pictures....

They both are quality shots in my opinion. The only thing I'd say is that the Pixel has a touch more detail, but it's very close. That's looking on a phone anyway. I may change my mind when I get to my PC at work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm able to do that with both pictures....

They both are quality shots in my opinion. The only thing I'd say is that the Pixel has a touch more detail, but it's very close. That's looking on a phone anyway. I may change my mind when I get to my PC at work.

OK I've now looked on my PC. I stand by my earlier assessment. Both pictures are very good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros