WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A couple of pictures from Santa Barbara taken with the S7edge.
f5f14134ef324d0543dc9046eb28553b.jpg

d1cf7ff568c1325125df7e51fb665672.jpg

2cc73a22d85b9a29c32b457d58e1ffc4.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

After a few days with the Pixel, I feel confident enough to give away my Honor 8.

My sister's fiance needs a better phone since they are switching carriers. They don't need wifi calling so it should be just fine for them.

I didn't think this day would come so soon but they really appreciate this gesture. She wanted to give me money but I told her to keep it. I'm so glad to do this, it would be great for him.

Time to retire my phone dealing...
That's awesome of you! :smile: I'm glad you've found a good new home for your Honor 8 with your future brother-in-law.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

After a few days with the Pixel, I feel confident enough to give away my Honor 8.

My sister's fiance needs a better phone since they are switching carriers. They don't need wifi calling so it should be just fine for them.

I didn't think this day would come so soon but they really appreciate this gesture. She wanted to give me money but I told her to keep it. I'm so glad to do this, it would be great for him.

Nice move on your part. Sounds like a win-win all around.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

7.0 seems OK on the Robin. I'm hopeful to have the replacement for the honor 8 in hand on Monday. Once all is settled, I may do a spring sale and get what I can. I can safely say that the Huawei watch isn't going anywhere. I wanted to get a black one but I could only get the silver...I've got some replacement straps so far I like.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

7.0 seems OK on the Robin. I'm hopeful to have the replacement for the honor 8 in hand on Monday. Once all is settled, I may do a spring sale and get what I can. I can safely say that the Huawei watch isn't going anywhere. I wanted to get a black one but I could only get the silver...I've got some replacement straps so far I like.
I'm satisfied with the XL. If I didn't already have a very capable T100 (which is going on strong for a 3+ year device), I'd be using the Continuum dock. I think if I can get down to two phones and 1-2 watches, I'll be OK.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm satisfied with the XL. If I didn't already have a very capable T100 (which is going on strong for a 3+ year device), I'd be using the Continuum dock. I think if I can get down to two phones and 1-2 watches, I'll be OK.

That sounds good to me. I hope you'll have your replacement for the Honor 8 soon.

I can see the 2 phones and 2 watches working for you. The other watch is the Moto 360, right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds good to me. I hope you'll have your replacement for the Honor 8 soon.

I can see the 2 phones and 2 watches working for you. The other watch is the Moto 360, right?
Yes, it would be one of the Moto 360s, as I have both the 2014 model and the Sport edition. Or I may just move them both. We'll see.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really liked the honor 8. The helpful thing is the the issues I have I believe are 100% software related as when it was on EMUI 4.1 + 6.0.1, everything was fine. So before I sell it I plan to do a factory reset and test it out to make sure. If I notice this issue still happening on a clean install, I may either send it back as libra did or do a downgrade myself.

It's a nice phone...I just decided to move up to a phablet reluctantly for better organization and productivity reasons.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I really liked the honor 8. The helpful thing is the the issues I have I believe are 100% software related as when it was on EMUI 4.1 + 6.0.1, everything was fine. So before I sell it I plan to do a factory reset and test it out to make sure. If I notice this issue still happening on a clean install, I may either send it back as libra did or do a downgrade myself.

It's a nice phone...I just decided to move up to a phablet reluctantly for better organization and productivity reasons.

I think that's a great plan. I hope you'll have better luck than me with downgrading.

That's understandable. In the end, you have to do what works for you. I agree about the phone being nice.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very nice. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well daylight savings has started. I know other places have already moved. It's always painful the first few days...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So we managed to sell our old mattress. They're​ coming today to get it. It's still in good condition, even with the factory defect. It was always a bit firm for us as well.

We were going to pay someone to take it but this works out better.

We only sold it for £20. Better than paying someone to take it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb