WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ohh okay, it sounds like it might be nice to try out at some point but I can understand. Hopefully the Note 2 works out for as long as you want it to.
I don't think I'm going to try the G6 unless there is either an issue with the Note 2 or I feel it is too unwieldy for my tastes. I'm using a chicken$%#! type case until the two I ordered arrive. I'd like to get a screen protector for the back of the phone, but that's a tall order...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

He can have the other Xiaomi Mi Note 2 that I have ??????

Or if that's too expensive/he wants a compact device, he can have a shot at my honor 8. Seems like it's good to be her brother, eh? Lol.

Whoops, I'm sorry for the confusion. My brother is looking for a phone for my sister to activate, he's good with his phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That is pretty darn good.
Nothing special was done in either shot...full auto, just made sure I shifted slightly to get the lighting I wanted. This was a tough shot based on how the colors of the brushes here looked.

I'll have a more rounded opinion after tomorrow's sojourn with the GF's in-laws...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't think I'm going to try the G6 unless there is either an issue with the Note 2 or I feel it is too unwieldy for my tastes. I'm using a chicken$%#! type case until the two I ordered arrive. I'd like to get a screen protector for the back of the phone, but that's a tall order...

Ohh okay, I get that. Sounds like you'll see how this goes for you. Any luck with the mute issue?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ohh okay, I get that. Sounds like you'll see how this goes for you. Any luck with the mute issue?

If you meant the Honor 8, I haven't reset it yet. I'll do so over the weekend and double check before listing it.

If you meant the Note 2, I'm still looking into that.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I haven't reset it yet. I'll do so over the weekend and double check before listing it.

Gotcha. In this case, I mean with the Note 2 and the issue you said that you had either yesterday or Saturday. I can't recall which day but you mentioned something about the phone muting your GF when the phone was away from your ear?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gotcha. In this case, I mean with the Note 2 and the issue you said that you had either yesterday or Saturday. I can't recall which day but you mentioned something about the phone muting your GF when the phone was away from your ear?
Yeah, the issue is I've got the wired earpiece in and with the screen off the mute feature is active!? I thought I was bugging but when I woke the screen (even though the phone was locked), the mute was off.

Still looking into that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, the issue is I've got the wired earpiece in and with the screen off the mute feature is active!? I thought I was bugging but when I woke the screen (even though the phone was locked), the mute was off.

Still looking into that.
Have you been able to replicate the issue?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm playing around with this while talking to the GF.
I need to do some more testing, as I'm wondering if it's the headphone itself. So far, if you have the phone app open but the screen off, it's fine - even if the phone is locked. I think the issue is when you get out of the phone app and maybe lock the screen again with the earphones in, then you've got the issue.

I tried it on speakerphone both in the phone app and the screen off, and from the home screen and locking the phone...It worked fine in both cases.

My guess is that it's a bug. I updated to the latest ROM OTA, so I'm not sure. I'll play around with this some more before deciding to pull out the pitchfork.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I got some cheap Bluetooth headphones today. Waited over a month for the delivery.
They're nothing special, they're actually not that good, I've used far better headphones in the past. But the main purpose for those is gym and cycling, so they should do just fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077