WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I need to do some more testing, as I'm wondering if it's the headphone itself. So far, if you have the phone app open but the screen off, it's fine - even if the phone is locked. I think the issue is when you get out of the phone app and maybe lock the screen again with the earphones in, then you've got the issue.

I tried it on speakerphone both in the phone app and the screen off, and from the home screen and locking the phone...It worked fine in both cases.

My guess is that it's a bug. I updated to the latest ROM OTA, so I'm not sure. I'll play around with this some more before deciding to pull out the pitchfork.
This might be an actual issue. I'll keep monitoring it closely for the rest of the week.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Miniature version of the Sydney Opera House at Legoland.
9718952356ea9e4ba6a1f7ae7fee56d1.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So it's finally D-Day (maybe B-Day?) for the UK. Brexit is now officially starting.

I'm no longer angry or care but I am curious to see what happens. More out of some morbid curiosity than anything else.

Oh well. Just hope I can get off this island quickly...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning gang! Been busy as hell as usual.. work, work, and more work! Also been busy with the Chrysler, doing some work on that. It's been giving me fuel delivery issues that I'm trying to sort out and repair. I've replaced the fuel pump and filter, but now it seems I have a fuel line back by the tank that is sucking in air. I'm going to have to drop the tank to repair. Strange thing is it only acts up when the tank is 3/4 or more full! Less than that, it'll run fine. So for now I'm just keeping a half tank or less until I can empty the tank and drop it to fix the line. Other than that, I'm loving "Charlene"!
I've been fixing little things on her here and there. She just needs someone to take care of her. Oh, one other thing was, I discovered that the battery that was in it when I bought it was the wrong battery for this car! It had a battery that belonged in a small import like a Toyota or something. I bought the correct battery for this car and it immediately solved several issues!

In other news, I decided to get up this morning and download/install the latest insider build 15063.2 (rs2_release) on my good old 1520 just for ****s and giggles, and thought of you guys. ;) It finished updating and everything appears to be working normally. Man I miss my Start Screen and Tiles! So pretty!

Yay it's started! Who gives a ****.

I was just reading about the whole Brexit thing.. wow, what a big mess that is.

In airports and train stations etc., do they really advertise trips "to Europe" like it's somewhere else? That's funny lol

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The UK never felt part of Europe. They believe, falsely that they're somehow special.

The separation thing is completely built in lies from a rightwing group and a section of the public who have nostalgia of going back to 'how things were'...

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wow that's pretty! It would be nice to start seeing flowers around here.
It's great seeing so many different things in full bloom around here.

Oh and the SLR took a much better picture of the flowers than the Pixel thanks to it's zoom lens.

I will try and post that picture next week.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Man that S8 looks nice. Why can't we get the nice devices (or... really just any devices at this point).

In other news our offer on a house has been accepted so paperwork galore!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Man that S8 looks nice. Why can't we get the nice devices (or... really just any devices at this point).

In other news our offer on a house has been accepted so paperwork galore!
Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Yeah, lots of paperwork.

I'm assuming you're getting a mortgage? We went with Halifax, well we had little choice, had to watch a couple of videos so she didn't have to explain everything, seemed to take forever... Thankfully the person handling our mortgage had a sense of humour about the whole thing.

The lawyer bit was just signing papers. Rather quick overall. Anticlimax actually.

Then there's getting the insurances... Sigh...

Make sure you check around for quotes on insurances. Our bank offered them and they proved to be more expensive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05