WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's amazing how we take advantage of things our bodies can do.

I have had seriously reduced hearing in one ear for like a month and some. I have been quietly suffering until I saw an ENT doctor. I had my follow up yesterday afternoon and I was all cleaned out. Wow, it's amazing to be able to hear correctly again. Everything seems so loud! I am so grateful that I almost want to cry.

Starboy21

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site

I have had seriously reduced hearing in one ear for like a month and some. I have been quietly suffering until I saw an ENT doctor. I had my follow up yesterday afternoon and I was all cleaned out. Wow, it's amazing to be able to hear correctly again. Everything seems so loud! I am so grateful that I almost want to cry.

Thats nice...reduced hearing is seriously a big issue n when u want ppl to repeat the words they said some really get angry..take care n stay fit..

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Yes it's amazing how we take for granted our vision, our hearing, and our health in general.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So I've been working on the Chrysler. Got her all tuned up and running so much better now that I found a vacuum leak on one of the carberator ports. Love this car!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Thats nice...reduced hearing is seriously a big issue n when u want ppl to repeat the words they said some really get angry..take care n stay fit..

Yeah it is. Sometimes I have had to do that but it was very common for me to mishear things. Thank you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes it's amazing how we take for granted our vision, our hearing, and our health in general.

I totally agree! I had a conversation with the doctor about that yesterday too.

Those things are so important. Even my mom had something form in her throat that affected her voice (the pitch, sound, and even how common it was for her voice to become hoarse) and even how often she caught stuff. A doctor noticed that her voice was odd (considering her age at the time), and referred her to an ENT. Thankfully it was just a lump that wasn't cancerous and removing that has forever changed her life.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like Samsung went fancy with the S8. I'd still pick a G6 based on what I've seen so far...
I went and played with the G6 yesterday in the store since for some bizarre reason my internet was turned off by TMO. I'm still intrigued by the S8. Expensive as heck though, whereas the G6 seems reasonably priced.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Glad you got it fixed! What all did they do?

About 1.5 years ago I had the pulleys, bearings (including alternator bearing) replaced along with the belt. The only one that we didn't replace was the tensioner. Well last Thursday night on the way back from the Microsoft store the tensioner bearing gave out and broke the serpentine belt and stranded me on the side of the highway about 8 miles away from home. Got that sorted out and picked the car up yesterday.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Some pictures from the whale watching trip. Whale pictures I will have to extract from the videos. Meanwhile here are the dolphin pictures taken with the S7edge.

4d0a69274ae5f6fc5bafc17c881b908b.jpg

841c4466c33fa37e4dca3c1819a19433.jpg

78562ce63a58678ac7e6aa1f1c2dd693.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sweet! I wonder how many versions of this same shot are floating around the internet?
That's not my picture...

Yes there's tones of those pics around.

I was trying to get that one as well but my phone just wasn't up for the task. Also the water mirror that allows that picture wasn't there so couldn't take it anyway. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss