WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Tapatalk has been annoying on my Pixel lately. It keeps getting stuck on the notifications page. I feel like I'm cleaning cache daily to be able to load the "you" and "subscriptions" tabs.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I remember being done with school...
MIA is finishing a masters degree. He quit his job to do so. He's not as young as we all wish we were...

Being a person who's lived in several different countries I've learned that the connotation of the word 'school' means different things to different people.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Tapatalk has been annoying on my Pixel lately. It keeps getting stuck on the notifications page. I feel like I'm cleaning cache daily to be able to load the "you" and "subscriptions" tabs.
Tapatalk is a pile of crap but unfortunately one of the few apps that is in the "must have" category. Sorry for the trouble that you are having.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

MIA is finishing a masters degree. He quit his job to do so. He's not as young as we all wish we were...

Being a person who's lived in several different countries I've learned that the connotation of the word 'school' means different things to different people.

Oh okay well that's different then. That's exciting. Just made me start to feel a little old ha ha

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So it seems that the companies large and small are in a hiring mode. I have had calls from 4 recruiters in the last week.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Tapatalk is a pile of crap but unfortunately one of the few apps that is in the "must have" category. Sorry for the trouble that you are having.
I agree with you on that. Thanks, I can't help but wonder if I should try to reinstall or if this is a Nougat thing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh okay well that's different then. That's exciting. Just made me start to feel a little old ha ha
There are a couple of younger guys on here just finishing up school to go onto college or university.

That makes me feel very old sometimes.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That used to happen to me in Australia. Those days are long gone though. No idea if it will every be like that again.

Though I don't have plans to be in the industry much longer.
The funny thing is that I am not actively looking.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There are a couple of younger guys on here just finishing up school to go onto college or university.

One individual in particular (from Orland, CA), though he's been missing here for a few months now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Aw. Sometimes it's unpredictable. One could look at my age and think that I got my bachelor's degree a good while back but I was actually late to that party. I'm only 2 years removed.

You really never know, but I can only imagine of course.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The funny thing is that I am not actively looking.
Actually I have made a lot of progress on something that I want to pursue as a future career. I hope that 2017 is the year that things come to fruition, fingers crossed. April and May are crucial months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo