WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think I have S8 fatigue. Can't even watch videos from people I like about the new phones.

It will probably "cure" when it's review time but as of now, not so much. The phones are nice though.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

I had to take care of some invoice payments and a couple of other odd fires. I have to travel to Minneapolis next week.

I really like Minneapolis. We travel down there from Canada quite frequently to visit and take in some sporting events etc.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of books, I went to a book club meeting last evening. It was enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to the next meeting at the end of this month.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Our Laguna is going in for service on Friday. I called the mechanic today and he said he has someone who is buying exact car like we have. So we will see how much he would pay. We have no idea what to buy, that's the only problem.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Our Laguna is going in for service on Friday. I called the mechanic today and he said he has someone who is buying exact car like we have. So we will see how much he would pay. We have no idea what to buy, that's the only problem.
I hope the car repairs will not be too expensive.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm starting to think really carefully about getting a new phone. Not sure what to do exactly, I don't want to spend more than £400.

I don't want a used phone either but it has to be unlocked.

Thing is there is not much around that I like.
Gonna stay out of this one and let 99 take the lead here...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes...But I'm not going to celebrate yet until the items are delivered.

I totally understand this. In my recent selling experience (outside of Windows Central), I was glad but I didn't feel totally at ease until the buyer completed the sale.

You have some luck though, considering that it only took 2 days to sell most of what you wanted to sell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99