WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Action has slowed up on the last device...It's a very solid watch and I'm almost tempted to keep it, but since I'm keeping the OG 360 as a true backup, this one has to find a new home...

Ha ha I've been tempted to buy it from you but not really sure I need it with the Band 2 right now ha ha

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Action has slowed up on the last device...It's a very solid watch and I'm almost tempted to keep it, but since I'm keeping the OG 360 as a true backup, this one has to find a new home...
I hope that the right person bites soon, you never know.

Yeah three watches sounds like a lot of watches to me. Don't keep it xd

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope that the right person bites soon, you never know.

Yeah three watches sounds like a lot of watches to me. Don't keep it xd
I don't wear the OG 360 anymore as the battery life isn't great. I do like the Sport as the screen is awesome in direct sunlight, but my preference was the 2015 42mm black 360 or a black Huawei watch. Got the silver Huawei watch on sale to use for mostly dressing up but have turned it into my daily and swap out the bands for different looks. That's why the sport is up for sale.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see Thump finally got to play with his toys...

I unfortunately read the comments under the story. I keep forgetting how many stupid people we have in the world. Not sure why I keep forgetting.

Ah well. Hopefully this doesn't start worse things.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see Thump finally got to play with his toys...

I unfortunately read the comments under the story. I keep forgetting how many stupid people we have in the world. Not sure why I keep forgetting.

Ah well. Hopefully this doesn't start worse things.
You may want to say a prayer, Rue...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You may want to say a prayer, Rue...

Since I'm an atheist you might have a guess what my thoughts are on the efficacy of prayer is...

Humans - we think we're intelligent but we keep reminding ourselves just how 'animal' like we are.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Since I'm an atheist you might have a guess what my thoughts are on the efficacy of prayer is...

Humans - we think we're intelligent but we keep reminding ourselves just how 'animal' like we are.
I know you're an atheist and was hoping the irony of asking an atheist to pray in a situation like this wouldn't be lost on you...but I guess your missed it!?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know you're an atheist and was hoping the irony of asking an atheist to pray in a situation like this wouldn't be lost on you...but I guess your missed it!?

It's been a tiring week for me. Irony may be a bit over my head. :p

The only thing I would ever pray for, knowing full well it would never be answered, is the end of praying in situations like this...

Prayer-vs-Getting-Off-Your-Knees.png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's way too many unanswered questions to this situation.

Syria claims nothing significant happened to the airbase and killed 9 civilians.
Russia claims the same thing.
Russia also claims only 23 missiles made it to the airbase.

No real proof who set off the chemical weapons. I agree it's abhorrent but we need real evidence of who was responsible.

Seems to me Thump was just out to impress China if you ask me.

Also does Thump do all his international talks in Florida? What's with that? I thought the White house was used for that. How pathetic.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well great, another terrorist attack, now in Stockholm. Can now please everybody who has been saying migration is not a problem f*****g shut up! On our borders police started to examine everyone, meanwhile 30-40 people cross border every night illegally. As someone living in EU I feel awesome at the moment, I am apparently a potential threat, these masses that crossed border last year with fake IDs are not.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

You've got an Android or iOS device? It works with either, just better with Android of course...

I have both an Android and an iOS device. Have mainly used Android over the years but I do like to test/trade devices so have switched around a bit to try to stay somewhat current with most of the os's.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have both an Android and an iOS device. Have mainly used Android over the years but I do like to test/trade devices so have switched around a bit to try to stay somewhat current with most of the os's.
Ok. So give into your temptation and test it out...I can be reasonable with the price...or if you want to test out the older 360, we can talk...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well great, another terrorist attack, now in Stockholm. Can now please everybody who has been saying migration is not a problem f*****g shut up! On our borders police started to examine everyone, meanwhile 30-40 people cross border every night illegally. As someone living in EU I feel awesome at the moment, I am apparently a potential threat, these masses that crossed border last year with fake IDs are not.
Sadly, this may be more commonplace going forward...

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

Just reading through days worth of posts. Very good conversations going on. I can't add much, but I'll give it a go regarding change and mental health. Years ago, I was in a somewhat bad place towards the tail end of college. Somehow, I found two books that helped get me back on track. They are extremely difficult books to digest in the moment, but once finished (and in my case, read about 100 more times), they are life changing.
If anyone is interested, I've included a link to both books. The Road Less Traveled is on my OneDrive account. You are welcome to download it. The other book is available on YouTube.

The Road Less Traveled
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjCCdqnBdUrgks1R1PJ4zeTexE1YKA

The People of the Lie
https://youtu.be/IT1qj4pTo0I

Both are by M. Scott Peck

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

I'm not a religious person, but these books do mention religion and religious ideas. Peck is a scientist first however, so the religious speak is pretty few and far between. Either way, the books have something to offer everyone.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm not a religious person, but these books do mention religion and religious ideas. Peck is a scientist first however, so the religious speak is pretty few and far between. Either way, the books have something to offer everyone.
Thank you for the great suggestions and for your kindness in sharing with us. Will check them out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion