WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow...that is a long time! Was it worth it?
I walk fast, so that was a pretty solid time. It was a nice day and so I went for it. It was a longer walk than I thought, but it was a great way to clear my head - which was the ultimate goal.

Yes, it was worth it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just plunked $$$ for an Orchid Grey Galaxy S8. It should arrive by Friday. Thankfully I got 3 cases lined up already 😁

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ooh okay. Wow. It's kind of funny that you mentioned something about possibly trying something slightly different (I can't recall exactly how you worded it) and this pops up.

Do you think it could be interesting to try it out?
I'll send you a slightly detailed answer tomorrow. Tonight is a bit crazy. Off to Minneapolis again tomorrow morning.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I walk fast, so that was a pretty solid time. It was a nice day and so I went for it. It was a longer walk than I thought, but it was a great way to clear my head - which was the ultimate goal.

Yes, it was worth it.

That's awesome! I'm glad that it was worth it for you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the idea of trying out the Moto G5+ keeps floating around in my mind. The more I hear about it, the more I debate the idea.

It also doesn't help that apparently it has very good battery life too. My Pixel is good but not amazing. Not in the least. Let me get lost in some reviews maybe because it is taller than the Pixel noticeably.

I don't care about NFC so it not having it doesn't change anything.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the idea of trying out the Moto G5+ keeps floating around in my mind. The more I hear about it, the more I debate the idea.

It also doesn't help that apparently it has very good battery life too. My Pixel is good but not amazing. Not in the least. Let me get lost in some reviews maybe because it is taller than the Pixel noticeably.

I see the itch is strong with you...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I see the itch is strong with you...

LOL yes it is.

I should just do it already. I know I have a problem but I don't have any other things I do. I'm already justifying it in my head and payday is near. Wow can't believe I really typed that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL yes it is.

I should just do it already. I know I have a problem but I don't have any other things I do. I'm already justifying it in my head and payday is near. Wow can't believe I really typed that.
You can give me the money instead. That'll cure your itch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Libra, I gave up on finding the perfect fit phone. I just decided to find something with a small pool of compromises...Hence the 950XL and the Mi Note 2.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Libra, I gave up on finding the perfect fit phone. I just decided to find something with a small pool of compromises...Hence the 950XL and the Mi Note 2.

Yeah that makes sense. In your case, it seems to work out decently since each have different strengths.

In an ideal world, a Windows phone would be the perfect middle for me. It would have very good battery life and solid cameras. With that, I might be fine with workarounds.

It's so hard, I have been trying and buying different phones monthly since early last year. It sucks to feel close and then nope, it falls short. The Pixel is nice, but I do wonder about how it would be like to use the Huawei Nova which is the length of the 640 (shorter than Pixel) but the width of the Pixel. I don't need the best cameras but I appreciate good ones.

I think this just comes down to me being an indecisive person which is enabled by my seeking of the perfect phone. I want to be like you, and I probably can be with the 950, iPhone SE and Pixel but that's hard to imagine.

(And the Nova has a model that would work well here but I can't find that model anywhere, not even the Chinese sites that sell phones.)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Swappa has a few around $250 for the higher end version, factory unlocked of course.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

For a bit more you can have my S7EDGE 😁😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that makes sense. In your case, it seems to work out decently since each have different strengths.

In an ideal world, a Windows phone would be the perfect middle for me. It would have very good battery life and solid cameras. With that, I might be fine with workarounds.

It's so hard, I have been trying and buying different phones monthly since early last year. It sucks to feel close and then nope, it falls short. The Pixel is nice, but I do wonder about how it would be like to use the Huawei Nova which is the length of the 640 (shorter than Pixel) but the width of the Pixel. I don't need the best cameras but I appreciate good ones.

I think this just comes down to me being an indecisive person which is enabled by my seeking of the perfect phone. I want to be like you, and I probably can be with the 950, iPhone SE and Pixel but that's hard to imagine.

(And the Nova has a model that would work well here but I can't find that model anywhere, not even the Chinese sites that sell phones.)
You can be anything you want to be...And right now, you're being preoccupied with your itch...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

LOL yes it is.

I kinda decided to splurge and scratch that new phone itch 😁

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion