WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You can be anything you want to be...And right now, you're being preoccupied with your itch...

I know but honestly I am generally indecisive about a lot of things. This itch is just one of the visible things.

At the moment, I'm also indecisive about:
-what kind of place I want to live in
-what town
-if I should keep my 950
-if I should sell one of my Mozo backs for said 950
-if I should give away my Anker case for my SE
-if I should stop by the stores tomorrow night or push it to next tomorrow

All not real problems but things to think about and debate (in my head).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know but honestly I am generally indecisive about a lot of things. This itch is just one of the visible things.

At the moment, I'm also indecisive about:
-what kind of place I want to live in
-what town
-if I should keep my 950
-if I should sell one of my Mozo backs for said 950
-if I should give away my Anker case for my SE
-if I should stop by the stores tomorrow night or push it to next tomorrow

All not real problems but things to think about and debate (in my head).
Lots to sort through, I see. Sounds like you're saying you're decisively indecisive. You can work through it...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Lots to sort through, I see. Sounds like you're saying you're decisively indecisive. You can work through it...

I guess so, if you want to call it that. I feel more at peace when I believe that I have made the best decision.

Is it possible to work through something I have dealt with for most of my life so far?

(On the 950 note, it's probably going to go and I'm now cold on the G5. Yay)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess so, if you want to call it that. I feel more at peace when I believe that I have made the best decision.

Is it possible to work through something I have dealt with for most of my life so far?

(On the 950 note, it's probably going to go and I'm now cold on the G5. Yay)
Believe it or not, it is a common feeling to be at peace once you feel you've made the best decision possible.

I can tell you that it is possible to work through it, but unless you decide it is something you feel it is important to address, my words to you on this topic carries the same amount of gravitas as a Trump guest speech at a women's March.

Yup, it is ultimately your call...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Believe it or not, it is a common feeling to be at peace once you feel you've made the best decision possible.

I can tell you that it is possible to work through it, but unless you decide it is something you feel it is important to address, my words to you on this topic carries the same amount of gravitas as a Trump guest speech at a women's March.

Yup, it is ultimately your call...

Haha @ the visual of a Trump guest speech in that kind of setting.

Oh okay, I see. I'm not sure actually if it should be for me or not. Interestingly enough, I'm more so this way with actions and objects but rarely ever with people.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha @ the visual of a Trump guest speech in that kind of setting.

Oh okay, I see. I'm not sure actually if it should be for me or not. Interestingly enough, I'm more so this way with actions and objects but rarely ever with people.
That's the beauty of life. Some people accept those things as an "inherent character flaw" and still have a life they deem to be meaningful. Others will see it as something to improve on and still have a life they deem meaningful.

That's up to you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...After a week or so with the SBH-70, I'll say this: I like them. The pros are water resistance, nice sound, lightweight and the design is very comfortable. The cons are that they don't stay in the ear consistently (will need foam tips) and the battery life seems so-so.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Mi 6 looks really good. That blue and gold and that ceramic and gold options remind me if the Note 7 and 930 Gold editions.

Stills pretty satisfied with the Mi Note 2. Curious to see how 7.1.1 gets done by Xiaomi though...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My biggest gripe with going to USB-C for audio is that some companies may go the HTC route and not use a standard output, forcing you to buy more headphones.

I'll always prefer wired headphones, and have been around long enough to see proprietary and 2.5mm jacks on phones. All I want is a common suitable standard.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That's the beauty of life. Some people accept those things as an "inherent character flaw" and still have a life they deem to be meaningful. Others will see it as something to improve on and still have a life they deem meaningful.

That's up to you.

You're so right. I'm sure that in my case, it is linked to other things. I'll think about it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So...After a week or so with the SBH-70, I'll say this: I like them. The pros are water resistance, nice sound, lightweight and the design is very comfortable. The cons are that they don't stay in the ear consistently (will need foam tips) and the battery life seems so-so.

That sucks about the battery life but it sounds like it's working decently for you at the moment. Hopefully you can find some ear tips.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It almost always is. I hope you find what's most appropriate for you.

Thanks, I should look into what works. Maybe your suggestion on trying to improve it isn't so bad but that feels like it would be hard since wanting to control is a thing with me.

It feels easier to manage the small things that I can, like the phones I use or try. Much easier than debating and freaking out with massive things that I can't, all while trying to deal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)