WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have to shop for some work tops soon. I'm kind of bummed but I hope there's a decent sale somewhere, that would help me feel better about the process haha. One of my favorite shops that were local closed up here and their nearest location is kind of far but I'm hoping that I'll be able to find some stuff this coming weekend.

It would be better than paying for shipping.
Good luck! I usually buy clothes from Amazon if I am familiar with the brand and know they will fit. I have Prime, so shipping is free.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck! I usually buy clothes from Amazon if I am familiar with the brand and know they will fit. I have Prime, so shipping is free.

That sounds very convenient. Thank you for the luck, I'll need it. Thankfully, I'm seeking tops that aren't long sleeve (that's another battle) but I hope to find some that I like.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

At least for YouTube videos 5.8" ≠ 5.5"
A side by side comparison of my S8 (top) versus my S7 Edge (bottom).
52dce0bfb4388e8b9e1db21c02da3d71.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Chrysler ballast resistors should be considered curse words and subject to Mod censorship. Why OMC (Johnson & Evinrude) used them in the early to mid 70s on outboards is a mystery to me.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk
I just buy a couple of them to keep on hand. Shoot they're only a couple bucks each.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not sure what news you get in the US (or other parts of the world) but at the moment the French general election is going as expected.

The two 'outsiders' have moved to the second round. The majority of the other candidates have backed Marcon and have asked their voters to do so.

If polls are to be believed (and they were very accurate with first round) Marcon should win with about 68%.

Doesn't mean there couldn't be an upset or anything like that, due to the uncertainty of things. What's going to come down to is if Marcon can set forth some good policies that the voters like and La Pen just keeps doing what she's doing. Her appeal is lower than his automatically to most voters.

In any case, for me Marcon is the preferred as it means moving to France is still an option. I know that's a bit selfish but anyone would have been better than Le Pen...

I just hope this new guys is what France needs. In a way he reminds me of Obama except he has no party behind him. So in a weird way, he's going to be president with no party. The Parliamentary elections are in June where he has to get people elected to his cause.

It's all a bit weird to be honest.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Not sure what news you get in the US (or other parts of the world) but at the moment the French general election is going as expected.

The two 'outsiders' have moved to the second round. The majority of the other candidates have backed Marcon and have asked their voters to do so.

If polls are to be believed (and they were very accurate with first round) Marcon should win with about 68%.

Doesn't mean there couldn't be an upset or anything like that, due to the uncertainty of things. What's going to come down to is if Marcon can set forth some good policies that the voters like and La Pen just keeps doing what she's doing. Her appeal is lower than his automatically to most voters.

In any case, for me Marcon is the preferred as it means moving to France is still an option. I know that's a bit selfish but anyone would have been better than Le Pen...

I just hope this new guys is what France needs. In a way he reminds me of Obama except he has no party behind him. So in a weird way, he's going to be president with no party. The Parliamentary elections are in June where he has to get people elected to his cause.

No, it's not selfish, it's realistic for you. I hope the preferred outcome comes to pass.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope for yours and the French people's sake, Le Pen doesn't win. But I wouldn't be surprised if she does.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I managed to have the whole day off today and not a single call from work. Something must be wrong!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Been playing around with Cemu (the Wii U emulator) on the PC. Zelda The Breath of the Wild is an amazing game! Huge!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb