WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks. I'm going to try to flip my OG 360. If I do, I'd have gotten the other one for essentially under $100.

Truth be told, the more prudent option was the Watch Style. But I can still sell this 360 and get that later.
And y'all have the nerve to call me out on my gadget habit....smh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds like a great plan to me. Good luck with selling your other 360!

I'm curious about your impressions between the two.
The watch style looks boring as F. But I have some nice bands for the Huawei watch that won't get used as much if I stay with the Moto 360.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

And y'all have the nerve to call me out on my gadget habit....smh.
To be fair, you usually do have something coming in often. By something, I mean just hardware, not accessories but I can't even talk lately.

I just can't, considering that I bought a 650 the week before last, got it 2 Saturdays ago and I bought 2 phones in 48 hours last week, one which will be going back today and I'll get the other today too.

After this, I'm out of options though so hopefully this works out.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The watch style looks boring as F. But I have some nice bands for the Huawei watch that won't get used as much if I stay with the Moto 360.

In that case, it sounds like this was a hard decision. You'll see if putting aside the watch style pros were worth it for the 360 you like so much. I hope that it will be.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In that case, it sounds like this was a hard decision. You'll see if putting aside the watch style pros were worth it for the 360 you like so much. I hope that it will be.
It really wasn't that hard. The trick was trying to get the 360 at a price where if I didn't like it I wouldn't take too much of a hit if I had to sell it. That's exactly what happened. If I wasn't able to get the 360 at the price that I did, then it would have been a bit more effort to justify in getting the watch style at this point.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I had a rant ready yesterday about my mom saying that her old friend's much younger daughter should be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. When I say much younger, I mean in relation to my sister. As of now, I am the youngest bridesmaid and I'm really only one because that's my sister.
Apparently, my mom's friend is hurt because she said that my sister didn't want her as a bridesmaid anymore, even though my mom was the one who basically volunteered saying that the friend's daughter will be a bridesmaid.

Now I'm supposed to call her daughter and awkwardly invite her to the bridal shower because my mom said that I will without even telling me until she decided to volunteer me. The daughter is hurt too though, all because of my mom's communications that she forgot what she said. Welp. Not mad but annoyed a bit. I don't mind the daughter but we are very different, so we are cool on a surface level but like having a "real" conversation is challenging.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It really wasn't that hard. The trick was trying to get the 360 at a price where if I didn't like it I wouldn't take too much of a hit if I had to sell it. That's exactly what happened. If I wasn't able to get the 360 at the price that I did, then it would have been a bit more effort to justify in getting the watch style at this point.

Ah okay, I see. That's very smart.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I had a rant ready yesterday about my mom saying that her old friend's much younger daughter should be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. When I say much younger, I mean in relation to my sister. As of now, I am the youngest bridesmaid and I'm really only one because that's my sister.
Apparently, my mom's friend is hurt because she said that my sister didn't want her as a bridesmaid anymore, even though my mom was the one who basically volunteered saying that the friend's daughter will be a bridesmaid.

Now I'm supposed to call her daughter and awkwardly invite her to the bridal shower because my mom said that I will without even telling me until she decided to volunteer me. The daughter is hurt too though, all because of my mom's communications that she forgot what she said. Welp. Not mad but annoyed a bit. I don't mind the daughter but we are very different, so we are cool on a surface level but like having a "real" conversation is challenging.

Good luck with your conversation. This is one tough cookie to swallow for sure based on the subject matter.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck with your conversation. This is one tough cookie to swallow for sure based on the subject matter.

Thank you! Yeah, it is. I wish that my mom didn't volunteer but I can't really do anything now. I'll see if she's interested in coming or not.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Throwback! I sat besides an Asian girl rocking a SW3 with the holder kit! She had a very nice gold and black band.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...I still like the G6 over the S8. Surprisingly, I can see why the S8+ is selling like hotcakes cakes. Still, the G6 has the footprint I like...and the silver looks mutedly standout ish.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Throwback continues...spotted someone rocking the canary yellow Lumia 920...guess on such a nice day in the Northeast all sorts of stuff is coming out of the woodwork...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The sun came out for a bit, but it's been raining almost every day since last Thursday, and it's supposed to rain every day this week. Someone picked a bad day to move. 😆
b9c0c5b74385d21c363d9a7070a95e94.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

They brought in a huge wrecker, the type used to tow semis, but I have no idea how they'll get at that Uhaul without the wrecker also getting stuck in the mud. It also started raining again.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I forgot how slow iPhones charge. The battery case is super dead so I'm waiting on that lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99