WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Whoa that was fast! You have great luck. Congrats!
I was surprised it sold so quick. Funny enough, I had it for over a year...didn't realize that until I was ready to sell it.

Should have the other one tomorrow...hopefully.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope you'll like the new one.
Thanks. I think it should be fine. I'd argue that's the one I always preferred because I liked what Moto did with the 360, flat tyre and all. Overall, always thought the Huawei watch was better except for in direct sunlight.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So KEYone reviews are starting to drop. Wow.Thankfully MrMobile has his too.

Catching up on all of them now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Verdict is get a Moto Z Play?!?

That's what I'm seeing from his video, but I haven't read or watched any other reviews yet.

His is my first...because I literally stop whatever I'm watching or doing to watch his videos in general haha. Anyway, he has a great point though but I'm sure that keyboard feels nice. I wonder how the Moto Z Play and the KeyOne compare in size.

Off to size compare I go.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

According to size compare, the Z Play is wider and taller and not just by a little. I'm sure that I would notice the difference between the two. The KeyOne is heavier though. If it was me, I would choose the KeyOne, because I love phones that look different, and feel different.

It's too tall for me unfortunately. :(

Visual Phone Size Comparison

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, I like that Key One.
No joke. It's so up my alley it's not even funny. All battery, all business. It's interesting because it's not a consumer device, so of course you'll have the people go "well, what's the point"? I'd get it because honestly, there are days when I want to type out long messages on the phone and the touch screen keyboard sucks...most times when I type long messages I type in landscape, which cuts down my screen real estate (I'm typing this now in landscape).

My only gripes with it is...the price. I'd love to see this $50-$100 cheaper, I'd be tempted. I probably won't get it, but man...it is nice.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

No joke. It's so up my alley it's not even funny. All battery, all business. It's interesting because it's not a consumer device, so of course you'll have the people go "well, what's the point"? I'd get it because honestly, there are days when I want to type out long messages on the phone and the touch screen keyboard sucks...most times when I type long messages I type in landscape, which cuts down my screen real estate (I'm typing this now in landscape).

My only gripes with it is...the price. I'd love to see this $50-$100 cheaper, I'd be tempted. I probably won't get it, but man...it is nice.

I believe you on that. I was impressed how long MrMobile was able to write scripts using it and it barely took a hit. Hopefully it wouldn't be like how the Pixel is and still be up there in price when you feel like trying it eventually.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I believe you on that. I was impressed how long MrMobile was able to write scripts using it and it barely took a hit. Hopefully it wouldn't be like how the Pixel is and still be up there in price when you feel like trying it eventually.
The closest I'll come to trying it is in a store. There's nothing there that would make me part with my Mi Note 2 for it.

I still really like it though.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the seller wants to pay me some money to keep the iPhone 7 I got so that I don't return it. Does anyone know anyone who wants an unlocked 32gb iPhone 7 with an apple battery case?

I'm just asking, but I'll do the proper listing and such when I get a chance.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs