WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wow, your Mi Note 2 must be awesome, but I totally understand.
It's the best fit for me right now, or else I would have sold it and gotten a Key One or G6. If I got a G6 at the same price I got the Mi Note 2 for, then I'd have gotten that instead.

I'm good though. No need to upgrade for me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's the best fit for me right now, or else I would have sold it and gotten a Key One or G6. If I got a G6 at the same price I got the Mi Note 2 for, then I'd have gotten that instead.

I'm good though. No need to upgrade for me.
Next week there just might be a Korean G6 available around the same price as the Mi Note 2 😁

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I know some of the vets here are some music buffs, but I must say I am so glad I was exposed to such a wide genre of music growing up. My uncle who helped raised me growing up had a pretty powerful (and still does) home stereo setup. I miss the radio where on different days on a favorite station your hear jazz, folk/older country, 80s, 90s dance music, 70s funk, 50s and 60s R&B...and the local stuffs from the 60s-90s.

Those were the days that inspired me to want to have a million songs in my collection...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm debating setting a DND mode for when my shows are on. My sister called me like right before one of my shows is to start and she just kept talking. At a point, I heard a sound and said that I had to go. I thought that the sound was something else.

Then she called me again like 3 minutes ago. I thought I was done. And what gets me is that we both watch this and hate when someone is talking to me while watching it LOL. TV fan problems but eh. I like my shows.

Edit: She was ranting while getting lost and trying to find her destination, which is a dangerous combo anyway. I'm half joking and half serious about the DND mode thing though.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

I'm debating setting a DND mode for when my shows are on. My sister called me like right before one of my shows is to start and she just kept talking. At a point, I heard a sound and said that I had to go. I thought that the sound was something else.

Then she called me again like 3 minutes ago. I thought I was done. And what gets me is that we both watch this and hate when someone is talking to me while watching it LOL. TV fan problems but eh. I like my shows.

Edit: She was ranting while getting lost and trying to find her destination, which is a dangerous combo anyway. I'm half joking and half serious about the DND mode thing though.

Maybe aDND isn't the worst idea? Might give you a nice little break from the device and the ability to fully concentrate on the show.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The GF gets like you when her mom is around.... mother-in-law often talks her head off and she complains about it (meanwhile in my head I go "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.")

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I know some of the vets here are some music buffs, but I must say I am so glad I was exposed to such a wide genre of music growing up. My uncle who helped raised me growing up had a pretty powerful (and still does) home stereo setup. I miss the radio where on different days on a favorite station your hear jazz, folk/older country, 80s, 90s dance music, 70s funk, 50s and 60s R&B...and the local stuffs from the 60s-90s.

Those were the days that inspired me to want to have a million songs in my collection...
Free form radio FTW!

I've found a few stations that I stream on the Tune In Radio app that still are free form.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Free form radio FTW!

I've found a few stations that I stream on the Tune In Radio app that still are free form.
We had some good disc jockeys growing up on the main local radios. Without them, I'd be a pop culture guzzling musical neophyte...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The GF gets like you when her mom is around.... mother-in-law often talks her head off and she complains about it (meanwhile in my head I go "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.")
LOL.

It's a hard life, I get her. At least I answer calls while watching my team play, but if I get distracted because they scored or there was an awesome play, it happens.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL.

It's a hard life, I get her. At least I answer calls while watching my team play, but if I get distracted because they scored or there was an awesome play, it happens.
Mother in law gives me grief "how come you don't visit when I stop by?" Well, it's because you're talking to her and then she comes to talk to me to escape a few minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750