WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Agreed. Sony hasn't made a decent product since the Z2/Z3.

I like that Sony makes small phones still. It seems like a lot of Android manufacturers stopped caring but it seems like there's always a massive downfall when it comes to their phones.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like that Sony makes small phones still. It seems like a lot of Android manufacturers stopped caring but it seems like there's always a massive downfall when it comes to their phones.
Their best sellers were the Z compact line. And they ripped away the high end features from it and effectively killed it. So yeah, they haven't had anything noteworthy since the Z3 line, outside of the Z4 tablet and the XA Ultra for the big phone mid range crowd.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Their best sellers were the Z compact line. And they ripped away the high end features from it and effectively killed it. So yeah, they haven't had anything noteworthy since the Z3 line, outside of the Z4 tablet and the XA Ultra for the big phone mid range crowd.

It sucks that they decided to do that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Phone interview with Alphabet company is set for next Wednesday. Apparently the recruiter sent my application in because I got an acknowledgement from Google saying, thank you for applying. Their systems are not fully integrated yet. You apply to an Alphabet company but the email comes from Google, lol!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Phone interview with Alphabet company is set for next Wednesday. Apparently the recruiter sent my application in because I got an acknowledgement from Google saying, thank you for applying. Their systems are not fully integrated yet. You apply to an Alphabet company but the email comes from Google, lol!

Good luck!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Sweet! Good luck once again!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good luck, 99.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The more i see of the key one, the more it impresses. I won't buy one because I'm set with the Mi note 2, but man, as a communicator, I'd use it for sure.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much as I enjoy watching phone reviews, it is a subjective bit of things that sometimes annoys me. Unfortunately, we live in world where intelligent differences in opinions don't exist anymore and people get roasted for simply being different.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

As much as I enjoy watching phone reviews, it is a subjective bit of things that sometimes annoys me. Unfortunately, we live in world where intelligent differences in opinions don't exist anymore and people get roasted for simply being different.

I'm curious what you mean by being different.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think it's time for me to do a massive clean out soon. I don't want to move with all of these things that I really don't need or even wear.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm curious what you mean by being different.
There are people who are, for example, reviewing the Key One out of "context". I don't mind that, but if you're going to do so, you've got to make better arguments than I've seen made.

I like differences in opinions, but I just feel we have lost our way when people can present differences in respectable ways. Especially online, click bait rules.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

There are people who are, for example, reviewing the Key One out of "context". I don't mind that, but if you're going to do so, you've got to make better arguments than I've seen made.

I like differences in opinions, but I just feel we have lost our way when people can present differences in respectable ways. Especially online, click bait rules.

Ohh, I get what you're saying. I think you have a great point here.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

On second thought, I'm going to explore the option of getting the Pixel fixed via uBreakiFix. I'll have to do a day when I leave work early to go down and get it fixed or mail it in. I think I would rather do the latter since it isn't close.

If it's all good, I will be keeping the Pixel. Hopefully it isn't really expensive to fix.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

On second thought, I'm going to explore the option of getting the Pixel fixed via uBreakiFix. I'll have to do a day when I leave work early to go down and get it fixed or mail it in. I think I would rather do the latter since it isn't close.

If it's all good, I will be keeping the Pixel. Hopefully it isn't really expensive to fix.
Good call.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank you! On the phone, they said that they can fix it.

Now getting someone to go with me will be a pain in the butt. Maybe some bribery will work lol.
I hope that "good call" was made on the SE and not Pixel otherwise the repair shop guy might not be able to hear you properly 😂😂😂

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb