WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well Wednesday is turning out to be a busy day. Have two phone interviews scheduled for that day. One for a local company and one for Alphabet.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Next Friday I am going to be in NYC.
Landing at La Guardia Thursday night, first time and the old airport in NYC.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So while I'm procrastinating slightly, a few odds and ends thoughts:

1) I like the SBH-70. Battery life is too short, sound is OK (the iPhone earbuds silicone eartips slightly improved comfort), and they are really lightweight and no issues to wear. I sort of wish they were in-car.

2) I do miss my wired headphones though...but it is what it is. I did a call recently and use my wired headphones and the muting issue showed up. So I know when calls come in I have to use workarounds with that.

3) Otherwise, no complaints with the Mi Note 2. Battery life is good and as long as I pay attention to the set up in low light, pictures are solid enough for me.

4) The 360 42mm is a very good daily driver. I hope to God that 2.0 doesn't screw up the watch. I haven't turned in my Huawei watch to update it yet and I'm in no rush to do so.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

God, I miss the WP virtual keyboard. Just typed a few emails on the XL effortlessly with very few mistakes...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just saying...no one likes doing anything for free. We live in a token economy here in 'Murica.
On second thought, I'm probably going to go by myself in the morning or afternoon this weekend so no bribery would be necessary.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Lol. Don't spend what you cannot afford to bribe, right?

That's a point too that I didn't think about, lol. What I had in mind is how long this could take. If it's a 2 hour wait, I wouldn't want to be with someone who will be pressing me about how long this is taking for it to be fixed lol.

I have never been to that part of the city so maybe I'll browse, walk around the park there and get some food in the interim.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's a point too that I didn't think about, lol. What I had in mind is how long this could take. If it's a 2 hour wait, I wouldn't want to be with someone who will be pressing me about how long this is taking for it to be fixed lol.

I have never been to that part of the city so maybe I'll browse, walk around the park there and get some food in the interim.
Good for you. Sometimes, exploring on your own can be a good thing. I hope it's a quality yet cheaply done repair.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good for you. Sometimes, exploring on your own can be a good thing. I hope it's a quality yet cheaply done repair.
I do agree with you on that. As a shy person, the thought kind of terrifies me a little bit but I did go to a free concert last year (via train and a bit of walking) in the city (on the National Mall, in this case) all by myself when my friends flaked on going. I had a good time though and I'm glad that I did that.

Thank you! Me too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do agree with you on that. As a shy person, the thought kind of terrifies me a little bit but I did go to a free concert last year (via train and a bit of walking) in the city (on the National Mall, in this case) all by myself when my friends flaked on going. I had a good time though and I'm glad that I did that.

Thank you! Me too.
It take some getting used to. Fortunately, women can have a slightly easier time with that stuff - believe it or not.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It take some getting used to. Fortunately, women can have a slightly easier time with that stuff - believe it or not.
I'll take your word for it.

Hmm, I would have thought that it was the other way around, that's interesting.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll take your word for it.

Hmm, I would have thought that it was the other way around, that's interesting.
Remember, as guys in 'Murica we are supposed to go out there and be more comfortable talking to people. Still, you might be surprised how many women are comfortable in meeting new people.

Maybe I'm biased because I am in the NYC area too, so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb