WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's a solid price, considering the popularity of the phone and ut still being relatively new. I wish they could have done it more for $50-60, but that's just me.

I hope it works out.
Thank you!

I think that's their lowest rate for most repairs, so I'll take it. That repair comes with a 90-day warranty too, which is nice. I do miss the Pixel, even though it's nice to have a little break from the switching.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thank you!

I think that's their lowest rate for most repairs, so I'll take it. That repair comes with a 90-day warranty too, which is nice. I do miss the Pixel, even though it's nice to have a little break from the switching.
Well, you get a warranty with the repair so that's good.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That makes me wish that the more convenient station wouldn't be shut down for a whole month though. I could do the alternate option but it takes a lot longer to get there versus the other station. I might just do that anyway even though I'm not so familiar with that other station.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That makes me wish that the more convenient station wouldn't be shut down for a whole month though. I could do the alternate option but it takes a lot longer to get there versus the other station. I might just do that anyway even though I'm not so familiar with that other station.
Did you sell the 950?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

We all are.

So, how are you making out with the iPhone SE?

Haha xd

It's been alright. I love the size of it but the weaker connectivity at work still annoys me since I have to turn off WiFi to actually download stuff. It sounds sad to say but I'm used to doing it. I have adjusted but I'm still making typos (more than usual).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha xd

It's been alright. I love the size of it but the weaker connectivity at work still annoys me since I have to turn off WiFi to actually download stuff. It sounds sad to say but I'm used to doing it. I have adjusted but I'm still making typos (more than usual).
I'm amazed at how people hyped the iPhone keyboard. When I used it back in the days I thought it was solid, but felt the windows keyboard was still that much better...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm amazed at how people hyped the iPhone keyboard. When I used it back in the days I thought it was solid, but felt the windows keyboard was still that much better...

Yes it is better! At least to me anyway. I can't stand the iPhone keyboard, third party ones are the way for me, even though iOS is silly with how it can change to the stock one randomly.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes it is better! At least to me anyway. I can't stand the iPhone keyboard, third party ones are the way for me, even though iOS is silly with how it can change to the stock one randomly.
It took Apple forever to allow 3rd party keyboards on iOS...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would say that I find that to be weird but it fits with them. I don't think I would be able to use iOS without one though.
It wasn't bad using the Apple keyboard when I did, to be honest. I just preferred the windows one when I used it.

I used to use Cydia and such. That was fun, but the hardware couldn't handle some of the mods...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It wasn't bad using the Apple keyboard when I did, to be honest. I just preferred the windows one when I used it.

I used to use Cydia and such. That was fun, but the hardware couldn't handle some of the mods...
Wait, you used to jailbreak? Interesting. I have thought of doing that but I always miss the window. Additionally, I just like for stuff to work lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wait, you used to jailbreak? Interesting. I have thought of doing that but I always miss the window. Additionally, I just like for stuff to work lol
Yup. I used to do that. It was fun and yet frustrating at the same time. I had an iPhone on T-Mobile when they still had the exclusivity deal with AT&T. In fact, at one point T-Mobile had 1% of its user base using iPhones that were jail broken as that's the only way you could use an iPhone on a network not named AT&T.

Yeah, I've been around. Lol.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I used SwiftKey when I first used Android, but it became buggy and laggy. I've been using Gboard for about 6 months now, and it works well without any issues.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

One of my biggest peeves with the iPhone is this keyboard nonsense. And stock keyboard is garbage, doesn't matter what others say. My wife went to an iPhone about 1.5 years ago and still misses the WP keyboard on her Lumia 925.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

HTC, I wish you luck with the U 11. I like what I see, but u also loved what I saw with the HTC 10 and that didn't sell.

Please price it at $600-650 in the US. Anything close to $700, you're gonna get killed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss