WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One thing that sucks about your family having an iPhone as well is that my brother took my original charger brick and cable to use but left me some third party cord and brick thinking that I wouldn't notice. I'm getting my cord back when I come back from work and I'll order another brick and cable just for him.

Edit: Can't find one. Ahh

Edit 2: It's like the brick vanished but I did order some long Apple cables (for less of course).

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

This phone will really help determine what I do. If coverage is better at work and not as bad as it is with my current carrier, I just might stay on the SE after all. Keyword is might.

The SE is not bad at all, the size is solid but everything being slow here at work is annoying. First world problem, I know but eh.

Edit: It seems like every time I type something like this, it acts better for some moments lol.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ooh my bridesmaid dress is coming much sooner than I thought! To hold it at Fedex or have it delivered is the question. I think to be on the safe side, I'm going to hold it at the DC. Someone might be home but just in case. I really don't want to chance that at all.

It's moving, I'm going to get it next week! Now I really need to find shoes and order them but I really hate buying shoes.

I'm excited about getting the dress early!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I got my other SE and Cricket is slower than T-Mobile at home. I will be testing it at work tomorrow to see how that goes.

I'm very curious. If anything, this is a solid deal for another SE.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

hope it works out better for you. has to be frustrating to have the iffy service at work. I wouldn't mind trying out an SE one of these days. feel like it would make the perfect secondary phone to go with my future KEYone

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

hope it works out better for you. has to be frustrating to have the iffy service at work. I wouldn't mind trying out an SE one of these days. feel like it would make the perfect secondary phone to go with my future KEYone

Thank you! Yeah it is really frustrating. I miss my Pixel so much, just for this aspect.

I can see those two devices working very well together actually!

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So today, I'm a two phone gal at work.

The cricket SE also can't hang to the WiFi here so the WiFi thing is clearly a radio thing. In other news, the connection at work is very good. Funnily enough, it's better than what I have at home (with the same phone along with this carrier). Also the speeds are 2x better than my main SE on my other carrier in the parking lot at work! Who would have guessed that?

This will work out just fine for me.I'm expecting to have my Pixel fixed by the beginning of June. I'll see what I do then but wow I don't regret doing this at all.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Greetings from NYC.
7bc051a3b651e3e7852564b8025f2c7a.jpg
42676158acdbda569da6984189449a7e.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

NYC in the summer time is always a nice visual pick me up on a hard working Friday afternoon...
I'm eating my lunch from Little Muenster and enjoying the view across to Hoboken. Nice day so far. Great food, great views. Going to a restaurant that serves food from my home state tonight and then gonna see The Book of Mormon on Broadway.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm eating my lunch from Little Muenster and enjoying the view across to Hoboken. Nice day so far. Great food, great views. Going to a restaurant that serves food from my home state tonight and then gonna see The Book of Mormon on Broadway.

Sounds like a great day! I hope that you will continue to enjoy everything that you have planned for the day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6