WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

that's pretty quick to have it fixed!

Yep, I totally agree. I remember hearing that they needed my consent to order the part. Going from that to this is shocking in such a short timeframe.

I can go next week but it was really "quick" last time and I just realized that next weekend is a holiday weekend so it will be more delayed getting everywhere. I think I will pick up my Pixel tomorrow. It will be a long day but luckily the cleanup isn't bad at all since most of it has been done.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

On the way to pick up my phone. Made the train just in time. Phew

Dude this station feels so far to get to but the difference between this station and the regular one is 1.7 miles.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Already on the way back! UBreakiFix is awesome. I recommend. They even charged my Pixel to 100% and put a flimsy screen protector on it but still protection is nice. 90 day part warranty is great too.

Hopefully I wouldn't need them any time soon but wow their service makes having the Pixel almost compete with Apple's service (for the iPhone), which I never used but it's great to have.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well it was a busy week for work and fun but that's about to end now. At the Dulles airport, heading back home. Back to the grind tomorrow morning.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh, I completely forgot that I'm going to sneak in a quick visit to Poland for a weekend to see a friend after work in Ireland is done.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

(Ramble post, feel free to skip...lol)
I bought 2 phones again to work today. I changed my original SE for the Pixel, so I only have the cricket SE.

The difference between speeds is nuts, I never realized how much radios in a phone can make a difference. The speeds on T-Mo for the Pixel are excellent at work. You can't even tell that the signal isn't great. I forgot to try the cricket one in one place I'm in very often but I plan to do that soon, this past weekend has been very busy for me. I have a lot of catching up to do around these parts.

Anyway back to the phones, my observations are the following:

-The Pixel's radios can basically mask any coverage that is weak.
-If I really want to use the SE as a phone, cricket would be the better carrier for me at work.
-If I decide to use the SE on T-Mo, it will be a struggle at work and I have the speed tests to prove it.

I don't need to decide anything now, but I'm going to continue with this to see how it plays out, at least until the end of the cycle. I just have to remind myself to use it...lol

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site

I just realized the there is a very small scratch (barely noticeable) on the upper right corner of my iPhone screen and it's now bugging me!!
I guess that's what I get for not using a screen protector

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I just realized the there is a very small scratch (barely noticeable) on the upper right corner of my iPhone screen and it's now bugging me!!
I guess that's what I get for not using a screen protector

Aw that's a bummer. :( I hope it's less visible in some apps.

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

nothing worse than a little scratch. I find I can't get over it when I find one. My eyes just always seem to drift over to it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99